CHAPTER FIVE

{Ka'rasi June Smith *kaykay*}

📍Dallas Texas

30 days later...

"hey guys  my name is kaykay . Im new to youtube but today im finna be pranking my friend with the getting jumped by a  whole bunch of niggasss" I said talkinging into my new camera.

I started working and I get hella deals and shit but I still dont know if i wanna move out. Me and Zaza been kicking it and he is hella cool adn not that mean to me. He loves remy and vice versa . 

Remy asked about our parents and I didnt sugar coat anything and tol dher she handled it weel and im super happy. Sh4e actually been hangin with zaza mom because she runs a daycare.

"So yall I got ceecee over here to do my makeup now all i haveto do is pour this blood on me.. outside though." I said showing the fake blood.

"I been declinging the fuck outta his calls cause this prank been on my mind" 

"we gotta hurry up and make this shit look like a crime scene" I said smiling knowing im finna meka mess.

"YALL HE CALLING AGAIN FOR THEM 30TH TIME GIVE IT UPPPPP" 

I poured the fake blood slighty on the grass and poursed some on my car and made a smeared hand print. 

"My heart is beating" I was scared and ceecee was gon help onnis prank like texting me when they coming. They were all at bino stupid ass house and I had just got back from work.

I pourded blood on me and ran to hide it. I  made myself cry which was hard as fuck and looked at my phone.

"YALLLLLL CEECEE TEXTED MEE!" 

mygirllll: on the way 

I showed the camera and set it up in a hidden spot.

Few minuties later I heard the door open.

"YO WHAT THE FUCK" zi yelled and I started rocking back and forth like a crack head.

"OHHH SHIT AYE ZAZA" Trey said running back ouside. 

"Ka'rasi what the fuck happened" Zaza said picking me up from the ground.

"i-i- at the store and niggas came and jumped me" I tried to get out.

"what fucking niggas" He said grabbing guns from all over the place. prank overrrrrrrrr

"is it the same boys from the party" ceecee said playing along.

"So you fucking knew niggas went up to her and you aint say shit" Zaza said mugging her.

"I should blow y-AHHHHH" I said in pain trying to get them off her back.

"Freind what gas station...ill blow every store up" Bino said kneeling down looking serious as hell.

I sighed and groaned in pain as zaza came from upstairs with some big ole guns. Oh shit...

"Stay with ha and clean her face" zaza said not even looking at me.

"za" I said lowly and he looked at me and chuckled before opening the door followed behind the rest of em.

"ITS A PRANK WAIT!" i said getting up and smiling.

"man now im finna jump you" bino said leaving.

"play to fucking much" zaza said as he put the guns away and allat other stuff.

"yall he was finna spin a block fa meeeeee" I said smiling and jumping on him.

"get offa me" He said going upstairs.

"welp whomp whomp" i said going to bino.

"and my bestie was finna go crazyyyyyy" I said and bino smiled and rolled his eyes.

"anyways they mad at me but its okayyyyy"

"yall ceecee was finna get itttt... lmao thanks booo" I said hugging ceecee

"yall wanna see angry bird" I said huffing up them stairs. I opened his door to see him laid out looking at the wall.

"zayvehinnnnnnnnn" I said pulling him off the bed so i wouldnt get nothing on it.

"move dawg" He said sighing but not moving at all. 

"You real life pissed me off and still got that shi on yo face" he said getting mad all over again.

"and u aint wanna pick up the phone" He went on and I smiled.

"its my first video wanted to go bigg!" 

"come here sugaaaa" I said laughing huggin him.

"hug me back" I said before he wrapped his hands around my throart.

"Keep playing with me Ka'rasi. Dont do this again and pick up the phone when i hit yo line" He said all angryyyy.  WATERRRRR.FALLLLLLLSSSSSS.

he let go and I just pouted and left cause hello?

"anyways yall this was for the plotttttttt" I said laughing seeing ceecee cleaning up.

"okay subscribe comment or dont. BYEEEEE"  i said ending it and helped clean.

Me and ceecee was cleaning ass the boys played cards in the kitchen. 

Shots rang through the house breaking glass and shooting through couches. I pulled ceecee down and we laid  flat. The shots stopped and we got up until tehy started again. 

CeeCee dropped to the floor and had blood running from it looked like everywhere.

"CEECEE" I said running towards her.

"NO STAY UP CEE PLEASE" I said tapping her face...

"I cant lose you I just got close to you cee...no man" I said still holding her.

"watch out" Zi said carrying her to the car. 

I ran upstairs to zaza and saw him laid with a gun in his hand. My heart dropped as I ran and kneeled to him.

I couldnt see where he got shot.

"sh sh sh its okay its okay" I said as I dragged him in the hallway.

I heard sirens come and police everywhere.

"Ka'-no no its okay zayvehin i promise you gon push through" I said. I was now laying in a pool of his blood. 

"HELP MEEE" I said as EMS ran upstairs taking him down doing cpr. I cried not knowing what I would tell heny or his mom.... even remy.

His blood covered my whole shirt and in my hair... some of it being ceecee blood.

 I couldnt move... I was shocked. 

I felt someone lift me into the ambulance and I got in with bino and trey as the others got in with ceecee.

"WE NEED TO MOVE!" the lady yelled and Istared deep in zazas eyes...

"zayvehin..dont leave yet.." I mumbled.

"HES UNRESPONSIVE WE NEED TO MOVE QUICK!" The lady yelled and tears filled my eyes as bino called his people.

"WE ARE LOOSIING HIM TO MUCH BLOOD" 

-back onnat bs againnnnnnn back onnat bssss back onnat bssss mwahhhh