CHAPTER FIFTEEN

"Zaza somebody at the door" I mumbled waking up and tapping him as he laid on my stomach. He groaned and grabbed his gun getting up.

"who is it" he said with some base in his voice.

wheww 

"ma what you doing out so late?" He asked opening the door putting the gun behind his back. I rolled my eyes and got up slickly took the gun and waved at her before putting it on top of the fridge.

He doesn't like his mama knowing he got guns because she never liked them i guess. 

"well baby" she started before looking around. He eyed her and looked her up and down before pulling her in the house. "I had a date.."

"A date?" He said throwing his head back mugging her. 

"Yes... but when we were talking he-he" She started to say and I heard shuffling. I turned around and saw Remy in the door frame. Zaza looked at me and I picked remy up as they talked.

"You okay" I asked and she nodded yes dosing off on my hip.

"Ma you gotta talk" Zaza said rubbing his face. "I told you to stay in here until stuff cool down." 

"Everything good?" Zi said walking down the steps. 

"Your up late.." I mumbled trying not to wake remy up.

"yea... can't sleep" He said lowly. He hasn't been sleepy ever since he found out that Cece was indeed pregnant. He was holding off on the funeral because he doesn't know if it's "real".

"he showed me pictures of y'all" Ms.linda said and we all turned to her. "He held me at gun point."

"fuck?" Zayvehin said standing up. "What you told him ma?"

"I said you was my baby"... she mumbled and Zi cussed under his breath. Zayvehin groaned and put his hands over his face.

They got my baby stresssingggg... never we ain't together 

I heard a knock at the door and Zayvehin and zi looked at eachother before getting their guns. I backed up near the door because lord knows what's finna happen.

"who you" zi said at the door. 

"hi.. I'm looking for remy." A soft voice said and I scrunched my face up putting remy in me and Zayvehin room. 

I walked to the door and saw a young woman standing there. She looked just like remy... her face clear as glass and her eyes looked just like mines.

"mama...." I said as my eyes teared up.Zayvehin Looked at me and shook his head grabbing me. 

"what...you.. huh.." I said definitely confused. 

"to much shit going on for this" Zi mumbled. 

My parents were shot... they were dead how the hell?