TEASER

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗻

"ITS A GIRL!!" The couple jumped up and down and she jumped in his arms as he kissed her under the pink fireworks.

The crowd cheered as lasia and Kaylee watched their friend interact to the gender. They were more than happy to meet her and be part of her journey.

"but wait" The host said as Kaylee brought her hand out for Ka'rasi to grab it.

Ka'rasi eyed her before the couple went back inside to see a cloud on top of the stage. Kaylee guided her and helped her up the stairs as Ka'rasi scrunched her face up.

"Suprise" lasia said king the jazz hands.

"what the fuck you mean" Ka'rasi asked.

"ITS TWINSSS" Everyone yelled and Zayvehin and Ka'rasi faced eachother before he held out his arms for her to walk in as she cried.

❤︎

"he showed me pictures of y'all" Ms.linda said and we all turned to her. "He held me at gun point."

"fuck?" Zayvehin said standing up. "What you told him ma?"

"I said you was my baby"... she mumbled and Zi cussed under his breath. Zayvehin groaned and put his hands over his face.

❤︎

"your a dumb nigga on some real shit" she spoke grabbing her bags. "Start ya family with the bitch you've been having family time with."

With that she walked out the house as the room fell quiet.

"you fucked up.." Bino said and everyone mugged him.

"why you ain't get a test before you started taking care of this lil thing" he asked and Trey sighed.

"cause.. he was born when i wanted the test and i fell in love with him." He spoke and i just shook my head. "Even if he's not my child whoever kid that is I stood up and took care of him."

"it's not your child.. you could've made babies with lasia instead of a random broad." Zay said as Kaylee nodded.

"We was on break that time." He spoke and I rolled my eyes.

"a break don't mean break up or you can go out and fuck." I spoke and he sighed. 

❤︎

I took the string off the bomb and threw it directly on the porch and we sped off.

"Shit" I said as I felt the ground shake a little.

"NEXTTTT" Kaylee said passing me another one.

"Pulling in!"