Chapter Six: Friends and Orientation

"Shame Loid got called into work," Luna remarked as they left the tailor, Anya donning her new uniform.

"Are you sure you don't want to wear your uniform, Luna?" Yor asked.

"I'm sure, but you do look great, Anya," Luna complimented with a smile 'I really don't like standing out...' she thought to herself. 

The girls travelled to the park and Anya ran around, showing off her uniform. "So Luna, is there anything you'd like for dinner? I was planning on going shopping for ingredients after this so if you'd like I can make whatever you want," Yor said.

Luna smiled, "Thank you, and... I'd really like some curry."

Yor smiled brightly and said, "Ok!"

Anya ran back to the pair and they went to the market, buying quick things. "Oh, Luna could you grab some milk for me? I noticed we were out before we left," Yor asked.

"Ok," Luna said as she started walking down the aisles. 

Luna continued walking until she heard someone panting, so she slowly turned to see someone sitting down, panting with a smirk. "Are you ok?" Luna asked.

The person turned sharply, meeting Luna's gaze. The person was a boy with dark brown hair and eyes, and he seemed to be panicked until he realized that he didn't recognize Luna. "I'm ok, why do you ask?" he asked.

"Well you seemed to be hiding from something," Luna said, kneeling in front of him.

The boy sighed, "My assistant, or butler I guess... god I sound like a prestigious asshole."

Luna smirked, "It's ok, I've met worse. So why are you hiding?"

The boy sighed and said, "I just wanted to get away from him for a minute... it can be overwhelming sometimes to have someone breathing down my neck constantly, expecting perfection from me."

Luna gave him a soft smile, "I get that in a sense. Probably not the way you understand it, but I know what it's like to not have freedom, however I also know what it's like to gain freedom for the first time. It feels really nice, like the weight of the world is gone from your shoulders, and you feel so light that you swear you can fly."

The boy chuckled slightly and said, "I like the way you think. Oh, my name's Benjamin by the way."

"Luna," Luna said with a smile, "Oh, I forgot that my mom- well she's my adopted mom, but she asked me to grab some milk for her. Care to join me?"

Benjamin smiled and stood up, standing significantly taller than Luna. "So you were adopted?" Benjamin asked.

Luna nodded shyly and grabbed a gallon of milk from the coolers. "It's a long story," Luna said with a nervous chuckle, "But my new family is amazing."

"I'm glad, I wish I could say the same. The only person I can even stand is my little sister, but even then she can be a little insufferable," Benjamin remarked.

"I can understand that a little bit, my sister can be a little much at times, but I love her all the same," Luna said happily.

Benjamin laughed, "Maybe our sisters would get along."

Luna smiled, "That would be fun."

They walked to the front and saw that Anya and Yor were nowhere to be found, so Luna bought the milk with some of the money Loid gave her as an allowance and walked outside to see Yor beating up some men. "Uhhh Yor?" Luna asked as Benjamin stared on in horror.

"You know her???" Benjamin asked.

"She's my adopted mom," Luna said as Yor turned around.

"Oh, Luna I'm so sorry! These men were trying to kidnap Anya and I completely forgot about you! And I destroyed all the food!" Yor exclaimed, absolutely distraught, before she noticed Benjamin.

Werewolf: SpyxFamily OC Insertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें