Chapter 14

Under the colorful tents of the village fair, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jennie, and Lisa wandered through the lively crowds, drawn by the various attractions

Under the colorful tents of the village fair, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jennie, and Lisa wandered through the lively crowds, drawn by the various attractions. As they approached a vibrant cosmetic stall, Jennie's eyes sparkled with interest.

Jennie: "Lisa, let's check out these cosmetics! I've heard they have some amazing products here."

Lisa nodded enthusiastically, and the two loves dove into the array of lipsticks, eyeshadows, and blushes.

Jennie: "Lisa, look at these shades! Which one do you think would suit me?"

Lisa (examining the options): "Hmm, maybe the rosy pink? It'll complement your style perfectly."

Meanwhile, Taehyung seized the opportunity and turned to Jungkook with a playful smirk.

Taehyung: "Do you want to buy one? Not that you need it, you're already blessed with beauty."

Jungkook (blushing at the sudden compliment, chuckled nervously): "Uh, thanks, V. I think I'll pass on the makeup."

Taehyung (still grinning, continued his playful banter): "Come on, Kookie, imagine the glow-up! Though, I admit, you're naturally radiant."

Jungkook (now fully blushing, playfully shoved Taehyung): "Okay, okay, enough with the compliments. Let's move on."

Their attention shifted as a colorful game stall caught their eyes. Taehyung's mischievous smile persisted as they approached.

Taehyung: "How about a little competition, Jungkook? Winner gets bragging rights!"

Jungkook (eager for the challenge, nodded): "Deal, V. Let's see who comes out on top."

The duo engaged in various games, from tossing rings onto bottles, shooting to aiming at targets with plastic bullet.

Excitement filled the air as Taehyung and Jungkook approached the shooting game stall. The shopkeeper explained the challenge, a plastic squirrel moving as the target. Taehyung confidently took the gun, ready for the challenge.

Shopkeeper: "Alright, boys, hit the squirrel, and you win!"

Taehyung, with ease, aimed and fired, hitting the plastic squirrel twice. A satisfied grin adorned his face.

Taehyung: "Piece of cake! Your turn, Jungkook."

Jungkook, determined but struggling, aimed at the elusive target. Despite several attempts, he couldn't quite hit the mark. His pout betrayed his frustration.