Chapter 25

As Taehyung stepped into Namjoon's house his eyes widened in disbelief as he saw his mother, Jin, and Namjoon together

As Taehyung stepped into Namjoon's house his eyes widened in disbelief as he saw his mother, Jin, and Namjoon together. The atmosphere was charged with an unspoken revelation, and Taehyung felt a shiver of anticipation.

Namjoon( greeted him with a warm smile): "Taehyung, we have something important to share with you."

Confusion and surprise danced in Taehyung's eyes as Jin took a deep breath and spoke.

Taehyung: "What's going on here? What you guys hiding from me?"

Jin: "Tae, Namjoon and I have been in a relationship for a long time."

The revelation hung in the air, and Taehyung struggled to process the unexpected truth.

Taehyung: "You two?"

He finally managed to utter, his voice a mix of shock and curiosity.

Namjoon (nodded): "Yes, and there's more. I'm not a farmer; I wasn't not a farmer, I'm a businessman like you. Jin and I wanted to tell you, but we needed the right moment."

As the pieces of the puzzle fell into place, Taehyung absorbed the information. His hyung and Namjoon, a couple? The realization sank in, and he found himself both astonished and supportive.

Jin (sensing the turmoil within Taehyung, said): "We wanted to share this with you, especially considering what's been happening at your home. Your dad's egoistic behavior needs to be addressed."

Namjoon (added): "That's why we've decided to give him a lesson. We've planned everything."

As Jin began recounting the details of their plan, Taehyung's eyes widened with intrigue. A mischievous glint sparked in his eyes as he realized the depth of their strategy.

The trio meticulously orchestrated their plan. Serendipitously, Suga reached out to Namjoon, offering a job instead of his hut and field. A perfect opportunity presented itself, and Taehyung was to replace by Namjoon.

Days later, as the plan unfolded, Taehyung stood in Suga's hut, wearing an amused yet determined expression.

In the aftermath of the revelations and the daring plan, Mrs. Kim took a deep breath, her eyes filled with a mix of determination and regret.

Mrs. Kim: "Taehyung, let's leave this behind and live together. All of us, including Jungkook."

Taehyung (hesitated, his mind wrestling with conflicting emotions): "Mom, I appreciate your offer, but there's something I need to do first. I'm still proving my true love to Jungkook. I can't abandon that journey just yet."

Mrs. Kim (nodded understandingly, though a hint of sadness lingered in her eyes): "Tae, your happiness matters to me, and I respect your decisions. Just remember, our doors are always open for you."

With a brief nod, Taehyung embraced his mother, conveying a silent promise.

Taehyung: "I'll come back, Mom. But I need to follow my heart, and Jungkook deserves that."