Chapter 16

In the soft glow of moonlight, Jungkook found himself breathing heavily beneath Taehyung's tender weight

In the soft glow of moonlight, Jungkook found himself breathing heavily beneath Taehyung's tender weight. Taehyung's hands traced a comforting path around Jk's waist, pulling him even closer. A palpable tension lingered in the air as Jungkook gulped, his arms slowly finding their way around Taehyung's neck, securing the hold.

Taehyung's fingers, unconcerned, lightly poked Jungkook's waist, he shuttle. A pleasured moan escaped Jungkook's lips, and he buried his face into Taehyung's neck, hugging him tightly.

Jungkook (breathlessly): "V..."

Taehyung chuckled softly, embracing him back, and began stroking Jungkook's head, offering comfort and reassurance.

Taehyung (soothingly): "I'm sorry, little angel.

Taehyung, feeling the weight of the quiet night, leaned down and slid his hands under Jungkook's knees, effortlessly lifting him from the windowsill. Jungkook tightened his grip around Taehyung's neck, a silent plea for the moment to linger.

Gently placing Jungkook on the bed, Taehyung ensured he was comfortable, stroking his hair with tender care. There was no sound from Jungkook, no indication of leaving Taehyung's side. Taehyung, whispering softly into Jk's ear, tried to convey the need to separate for the night.

Taehyung: "Kookie, we can't sleep together. Free my neck."

Jungkook remained unresponsive. Taehyung, understanding the unspoken connection they shared, rubbed Jungkook's shoulder and back in an attempt to console him. Still, there was no reply.

Taehyung, suddenly hearing a cute snoring sound, couldn't help but chuckle. Gently removing Jungkook's hand from around his neck, Taehyung continued to stroke his cheek, whispering romantic words into his ear.

Taehyung: "Sleep well, cutie pie."

Covering Jungkook with a warm blanket, Taehyung leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. With a lingering gaze, he made his way to the nearby couch, leaving Jungkook in the quiet embrace of dreams and the moonlit room.

---||---