Chapter 19

Two days passed

Two days passed.

Jungkook, humming a tune while getting ready, felt a contagious happiness bubbling within him. Mrs. Jeon, noticing her son's unusual cheerfulness, couldn't help but inquire.

Mrs. Jeon: "Jungkook, why the big smile? What's making you so happy?"

Jungkook (blushing): "Um, V is taking me to a special place today. He planned something."

Mrs. Jeon, with a knowing smile: "Ah, a special place? That sounds lovely. You should cherish these moments."

Jungkook (eyes sparkling): "I will, Mom. V makes everything special."

Mrs. Jeon (with a twinkle in her eye): "You know, Jungkook, sometimes these moments become the perfect opportunity. Don't be afraid to express your feelings. You might want to take the chance and propose to V."

Jungkook, a bit surprised but happy, smiled back at his mother.

Jungkook: "I'll keep that in mind, Mom. Thanks for the advice."

As Jungkook continued preparing for the day, he couldn't shake off the warmth of his mother's words.

---||---

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror, a radiant smile on his face as he prepared for the special day with Jungkook

Taehyung stood in front of the mirror, a radiant smile on his face as he prepared for the special day with Jungkook. In the midst of his joyful reverie, Jin casually entered the room, surprising Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Jin-hyung, when did you get here?"

Jin (with a playful grin): "Just dropping by to check on my favorite troublemaker. So, where are you off to all dressed up?"

Taehyung (his excitement evident): "Jungkook and I are going somewhere special today."

Jin (raising an eyebrow): "Ah, a special outing? That sounds interesting. You know, Tae, sometimes these moments become turning points."

Taehyung (intrigued): "Turning points?"

Jin (leaning against the doorframe): "Yeah. You've been spending a lot of time with Jungkook lately. Why not take this opportunity to tell him how you feel?"