Chapter 15

As Lisa and Jennie disappeared into the airport, Taehyung turned to Jungkook, a knowing look in his eyes

Taehyung: "So, Kookie, any plans for the night? Going back home might be a bit tricky since your mom thinks you're at our place for a sleepover."

Jungkook, deep in thought, hesitated before replying.

Jungkook: "I don't know, V. I haven't really thought about it."

Taehyung (with a soft and romantic tone, suggested): "Well, how about spending the night at my place? It could be a quiet escape from everything."

Jungkook (blushing and slightly stuttering, responded): "Y-your place?"

Taehyung, sensing Jungkook's shyness, consoled him gently.

Taehyung: "Yeah, just a calm night. No pressure. What do you say?"

Jungkook, after a moment of contemplation, nodded with a shy smile.

Jungkook: "S-sure, V."

Taehyung, smiling back, reached for Jungkook's hand, interwining their fingers. Jungkook blushed even more, the gentle touch sending a warm wave through him.

As Taehyung gently took Jungkook's hand, a faint blush painted Jungkook's cheeks. He couldn't help but question the sudden gesture.

Jungkook: "Uh, V, what are you doing?"

Taehyung, grinning playfully, responded with a twinkle in his eyes.

Taehyung: "Just holding your hand, Kookie. It's a bit chilly, isn't it?"

With a mischievous smile, Taehyung tightened his grip on Jungkook's hand, making the younger boy blush even more. To add a touch of warmth to the chilly night, Taehyung placed Jungkook's hand into the pocket of his jacket.

Taehyung: "There, that should keep you warm. Now, we can enjoy a nice stroll without freezing."

As Taehyung and Jungkook walked together on the tranquil road, the soft symphony of their footsteps mixed with the occasional rustling of leaves created a serene backdrop. The gentle glow of streetlights added a touch of magic to the atmosphere.

 The gentle glow of streetlights added a touch of magic to the atmosphere