Chapter 32

As the night descended upon them, Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at the luxurious mansion that would be their new home

As the night descended upon them, Taehyung and Jungkook arrived at the luxurious mansion that would be their new home. Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise as he took in the grandeur of the estate, his heart fluttering with a mixture of excitement and disbelief.

Taehyung stepped out of the car first, a mischievous glint dancing in his eyes as he opened the door for Jungkook. With a playful grin, he swept Jungkook into his arms, eliciting a surprised gasp from the younger man.

Jungkook's cheeks flushed with embarrassment as Taehyung teased him, but he couldn't help but feel a flutter of excitement at the prospect of starting their new life together.

Taehyung: "As Jimin's orders are clear, Kookie. I have to carry you over the threshold."

Jungkook's heart raced with anticipation as Taehyung carried him into the mansion, his eyes widening in awe at the opulence that surrounded them.

The sight that greeted them inside took Jungkook's breath away – the room was bathed in the soft glow of candlelight, the air infused with the sweet scent of roses and fragrance.

Taehyung gently placed Jungkook on the bed, his eyes filled with tenderness as he noticed the hint of unease in Jungkook's expression.

Taehyung: "Hey, what's wrong, princess? You seem a little off."

Jungkook hesitated for a moment before voicing the question that weighed heavily on his mind.

Jungkook: "Tae, why did you choose me as your life partner? You have everything, and I have nothing. If you wanted you could find someone very worthy for you."

Taehyung's heart clenched at the vulnerability in Jungkook's voice, his own eyes glistening with emotion as he reached out to cup Jungkook's face in his hands.

Taehyung: "Jungkook, listen to me. You are everything to me – your kindness, your laughter, your love. You bring light into my life in ways I never thought possible. Money and material possessions mean nothing compared to the love we share."

Taehyung's words washed over Jungkook like a soothing balm, erasing the doubts and insecurities that had plagued his mind.

Jungkook's eyes shimmered with unshed tears as he wrapped his arms around Taehyung's, feeling the warmth of their love enveloping them like a comforting embrace.