3. Lunch

Hey guys, for some reason Wattpad is being a butt and it's not letting me write in bold but whatevs. So anyways this chapter is a bit interesting, and I know I haven't updated in a long time, but I warned you guys, I don't update often. Anyways thanks for reading and enjoy! Dedicated to: @authorchild . I figured out how to bold it so...nvm. So VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, LIKE, blah blah blah, you get the picture.

The piercing cry of the school bell was heard all over the school as the bell for lunch started ringing.

I walked towards the cafeteria, not looking forward to the hassle of lunch, something that I normally welcomed, but didn't feel like going through with this new haircut and all.

I walk over to the lunch line and look who I'm right behind - Adrian. Yipee.

Looking over my shoulder, I wonder if anyone else was getting in line, but just my luck; everyone else had magically disappeared.

I start looking at the notifications on my phone until I hear a voice.

"So, how's it going?"

Moving my head to look up in front of me my lips met another pair of lips, and I quickly move my head, but it's locked in place, with a hand trapping my head to the person's mouth.

Quickly, I pry their fingers off of the back of my head and I start gasping for breath and I'm met with a startling pair of Adrian's eyes.

"What the HELL was that for?" I growled out.

"Nothing, it was just a heat of the moment thing," he says, but his twinkling eyes say otherwise. "Oh really? What was it? A bet?"

"No, you know that it was just an accident Lenora, and that it just happened, it's not like I forced myself onto you or anything." He flashed a wicked smile at me and said, "Cause I don't have to."

I looked at him coldly and said, "Then let's just forget about it and move on."

Moving my head back down, his hand grasps my chin and lifts it back up and my eyes meet an intense stare which in all honesty was quite intimidating, but I'm not a person who easily backs down in anything, especially to someone like Adrian. I look around me and I'm suddenly aware that people are starting to stare at scene unfolding with me and Adrian being to the two people creating the scene. I see one person who I now realize had recorded the whole exchange.

I slap him right across the cheek, leaving a shocked Adrian in front of me.

"YOU ASSHOLE! It was all a bet, wasn't it!?"

"Well- " "Just shut up and leave, if I ever see you in my line of sight again, I will make sure to personally castrate your balls and place them on the tallest flagpole this school has, or I'll just shove them down your throat, either one works for me."

I march out of there with whatever dignity I have left and I start at a fast paced run, stopping only when I bumped into a certain freckled, green-eyed brunette.

"Hey, where are you heading off to? Are you okay? You look like you've been crying, here, let me -"

"Amy, I'm fine."

"Oh, I'm sorry...do you want to talk about it?" she asked hesitantly. "Umm, no thank you, but wasn't I supposed to sit at your lunch table today?" "Sure," she said brightly, "follow me."

I follow her into the cafeteria and into the back corner. I realize the table that she's heading to, and I stop in my tracks. It's the table with nerds, hipsters, skaters, everyone sitting next to each other. Like, Hakuna Matata style.

Sitting at that table was like committing social suicide; but that wasn't the reason why I had stopped. Clips of my freshman year started hurtling towards the front of my brain, flashing behind my eyes.