8. Ew, just ew.

So...yesterday I was looking at the cover of this book, and I decided that I wanted to change it, so I think I'm going to change it to something a bit better, and more...my style, I guess you could say. So for those of you who actually like this book and have read all of the chapters/updates, you guys should comment or PM me, and tell me what you think of the new cover, and whether or not I should change it back to the old one or not. Another thing that I wanted to tell you guys was that I'm also working on a different book, and I'm thinking about posting it sometime this week or maybe next week if I have enough time. I'm actually quite excited for that book, and it's called Frenemies, so...yeah, this is me doing some self-promotion right here. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this update!

I woke up feeling drunk.

Drunk on what, I'm not sure, but drunk.

I blearily blink my eyes open to the world, and my short hair pokes my eyes. I look at my body, and I'm in a compromising position with my brother. His knee is right next to my crotch and he's sucking on my elbow like he's a fucking 5-year old. Ew, just ew.

I shove him off of me and his body collapses on the ground with a loud Thud to accompany it.

"Ow, what the hell Len," he says drearily, blinking away the sleep.

"You looked like you were fucking raping me when you were sleeping," I hiss out. His eyes widen in surprise, and he nods his head, as if he's approving my choice to shove him off.

I look around us, and I see heaps of bodies spread out on the floor of the living room. I hear a soft chuckling off to my right and I see my mom in her dentist-robe-thingy sipping up some coffee. "Sleeping in on your second day of school? Really?" she says with a smirk on her face.

I groan in response and I started shoving all the people around me awake. I made this deal with her at the beginning of highschool, and it was that if I skipped school I had to do chores for the rest of the day, and she could verify if I had done them because there are cameras located EVERYWHERE in our house (unless I was sick, then this rule doesn't apply).

I grab my phone off of the nearby table. Before I wake some of these children up, I snap some pictures, in case I ever need them for blackmail material (obviously). In one picture Sophia is on top of Damien's right foot and it looks like she's cuddling it and using it for a pillow. In another, Bea is drooling with her head on top of Amy's stomach, and off to the side, Mike looks like he's making snow angels on the carpet.

All in all, I feel somewhat accomplished with this blackmail material.

Alex goes upstairs to get ready for work, and when I check the time it's 9:34 a.m. Right now, I'm trying to decide whether or not it's worth going to school. While my friends are getting ready for either school or a long tirade from their parents, or both, I'm still contemplating what I should do. The only person who's actually frantic about missing school is Amy; everyone is else is too tired to even think about what they're going to do in the next five minutes.

There's a long line of guys leading towards the guest bathroom downstairs; all of the girls decided to take my bathroom upstairs, and I'm just sitting on the couch, thinking about what I'm going to do today.

My mom walks past me and tells me, "Text me your decision whenever you make it; remember, the more classes you miss, the more chores you do." She grabs a water bottle and closes the door on that note. Well that's that.

My brother along with Bea soon makes an appearance, and they're laughing about something, but I'm not sure what. He's dressed up in a suit and he looks refreshed while Bea tries to look human, but fails miserably. Dat eyeliner doe...