🤎||~Prologue~||🤎

Jalandhar Beach, Gujarat.....

 (imagine only four seats)

~AUTHOR~

The sun was slowly going down causing the sky to turn into deep, beautiful shades of colors. Calm, soothing sound of ocean waves was not less than a melody to the ears. Cheerful and giggling sounds of present people was echoing in the surrounding of the calm seashore. Pulling each other's legs, they were enjoying their evening.

"Thank you so much Saksham for this beautiful evening" a girl in her mid 20s said while giving a cheek kiss to Saksham who was of her same age. "Thank you to all of you...aaj apne college days yaad aa gaye...kitne saalo baad mile hai hum charo....I missed those days." she added. her tear-filled eyes were showing her sadness. 

"baat toh bilkul sahi hai...kafi saalo baad mile hai hum...per chod na Srija...saalo baad hi sahi...mile toh hai na aaj hum...mood na kharab kar ab...itna kharcha karke ye sab organize kiya hai...inn donoko najane kitni baar call karke pappad bele, tab jake ye aane keliye ready hue hai woh bhi itni door se...aur tu hai ki itna mehenga makeup kharab karne pe tuli hai...mat ro yaar tere makeup pe lage mere paise barbad ho jaenge" Saksham said trying to put a smile on his girls face while he got a slight slap on his shoulders which made others giggle.

"woh sab toh thik hai per Saksham ye bata ki tune Hasi aur mujhe kyu bulaya hai bday party main...nahi mhatlab accha kiya jo bulaliya issi bahane milna bhi ho gaya humara...per Srija ka bday toh tu akele bhi mana sakta tha na... Kuch romance womance ka bhi chance mil jata na akele main" Aditya said teasingly with naughty smile playing on his lips causing the couple to blush hard while Haseena laughs out loud seeing the red faces of them.

"tu toh chup hi rehe Adi...khoodka toh koi relationship status nahi hai...2 saal ho chuke hai humari shaadi ko...mujhe mat sikha...aur rahi baat romance ki toh raat kafi hai mere liye" Saksham said in his flow of emotions making Srija to snap at him in shock. After the quick realization he bit his tongue and murmured sorry to her but "touch toh karke dikhao tum mujhe...haat na tod diya toh batana" she whispered while shooting daggers at him through eyes making the two to giggle even more.

(kismat kharab hai bichare ki 😌 ghar jane se pehele manalo 🤣)

"woh sab chodo tu bata na Hasi kaisa chal raha hai sab Mussoorie main? aur uncle aunty kaise hai?" Srija asked. 

"humara !! humara sab sahi chal raha hai...acha khasa income hain...Mumma papa bhi ekdum thik hain, akhir Mussoorie main koun thik nahi reheta...sach kahe toh, humari life is all set" she said cheerfully, as she has a secret talent of hiding her emotions.....

"kya yaar Srija...kya pooch rahi hai tu bhi...Hasi tu apne relationship status ke bare main bata...koi boyfriend ya kuch banaya ki nahi" Aditya asked teasingly. 

"isko aur koi kaam nahi hai" Saksham murmured under his breath, Srija giggle at his question as what you expect from a famous playboy of the college, while Haseena just smiles...

"nahi...koi boyfriend nahi hain humara" Haseena answered him with a small smile.

"Tch...kya yaar Hasi...waisi hi hain tu...bilkul nahi badli" Aditya said disappointingly.

"Ek saal ho chuka hain humari shaadi ko" 

"kya...!!!" trio shouts in union. Haseena just smiles, seems like she was knowing their reaction already.

"Yeh kab hua??...kaise??...aur tu ye baat hume abb bata rahi hai hasi??" Srija exclaimed while standing up straight from her place. Haseena smiled at her and extended her hand to make her sit again besides her.

"Hasi ye baat tune hume batani zaroori nahi samjhi??" Saksham asked sadly.

"Bata na yaar Haseena...kab hua ye sab??....bol bhi abb" Aditya said irritating of course because his dear friend has not invited him for her wedding. 

"Arey hume bolne ka mauka toh do" she exclaimed "jaise hi college se degree mili, Mussoorie main humne jobs ke liye apply kiya...job lagne ke do saal baad hi humari shaadi tay ho gayi...aur hum sab apni apni life main itne ulajh gaye ki humara contact hi nahi raha ki hum tum logoko apni shaadi main bula Paye" she explained smilingly, while others just nodded understandingly.

"Khair chodo, jo hua accha hua...warna humari Hasi kaha kisi ko apne pyaar main gira pati" Aditya said teasingly giving high-five to Saksham making Haseena to roll her eyes.

"Hasi tu ye bata humare jiju kaise hain...pyaar toh karte hain na tujhse...khayal toh rakhte hain na tera" Srija asked in excitement Haseena just nodded smilingly but her eyes were speaking something else which went unnoticed by them.

"arey yaar chodo ye batain...dinner kar lete hain jaldi se..humari 10 baje ki train hain nikalna hain hume" Haseena said trying to skip the conversation.

"haan chalo..." they started to enjoy their meal pulling each other's legs and refreshing the college memories.  

********************************

"Hasi apna khayal rakhna aur pahochte hi ek call kar dena yaadse...ok" Srija said while hugging her followed by Saksham and Aditya.

"Aur touch main rehe" Aditya said, Haseena nodded smilingly.

"agli baar aaungi toh mujhe pickup karne aa jana mere bhanja ya bhanji ke saath" Haseena said stepping into the train making the couple to blush hard...while the train started to move slowly.

 she relaxed herself on her window seat, her long journey of 28 hours was started from Gujarat to Mussoorie, leaning towards the window, she was lost in the dark, gloomy night enjoying the only brassy sound of railway track. she was lost in the chilly and whipping wind hitting her face, her loose braids of hairs flying freely. unknowing to her, the wind was wiping her silent tears falling from her kohl lined orbs...she was lost in the memory of the beginning of her love life...she was lost in the innocence of her childhood...her eyes were beaming with love for someone....her glowing face was showing the amount of love she was holding in her heavy heart for someone since so long....her face was holding the feeling of sensitivity as well as sadness somewhere...she slowly closed her eyes and totally lost herself in the whispered promises of her love.................

aapki...LEKHIKA😌