🤎||~Part 11~||🤎

Continued...

"Bol.."

*whip*

"Bol sale harami....bol"

*whip*

"National security ke bare main sari jaankari chahiye mujhe..."

*whip*

*Bol...nahi toh jindagi bhar yahi sadta rahega..."

*whip*

The goons were continuously smacking Anubhav with a leather whip to get all the information from him. But he didn't open his mouth and endured the pain.

"Humne pehele din hi kaha tha...chahe tum log humari jaan lelo...par hum apne desh se gaddari nahi karne wale" Anubhav said firmly, clenching his jaws. Even after being beaten so much, his speech was not fumbling a bit.

"Dekh, akhri baar warning de raha hoon, batade national security ke bare main, nahi toh sachmain jaan le lunga teri" Marks said, punching hard on Anubhav's face.

Anubhav's whole body was covered with red rashes. His old wounds hadn't healed yet. It had been a month since he was kept in that radiation room. Every day those goons would come into the room and torture him a lot to learn about India. But Anubhav didn't bother to tell them anything, so they left him there to die.

He could not open his eyes. His eyes were badly injured, yet he struggled to open them. His condition was so bad that if any other person had been there instead of him, he would have lost his life. Even after suffering all this, he had not given up his hopes. He was always looking for a way out. He was struggling to live to punish those criminals for their sins.

Next day

Again, the door of the room slowly opened. Anubhav became cautious. He prepared his mind to endure the unbearable torture again....

"Anubhav sir....!" Anubhav heard some faint voices calling him.

"Anubhav sir....!" he again heard the same voice. He longed to see who was calling him, but he couldn't as his vision was all blurred.

"Anubhav sir....kya aap thik hain?" The owner of the voice asked.

"Kaun ho tum?" Anubhav asked.

"Sir main Rakesh Shah, apka junior officer.....iss godown ko humne seal kar diya hain, aur yaha par jitne bhi iss gang ke log maujood the sabko giraftaar kar liya hain...chaliye sir apko medical attention ki sakt zaroorat hain" Anubhav felt a piece of cloth being wrapped around him. he breathed out in relief and lost his consciousness.