🤎||~Part 13~||🤎

Long part alert (3500+)....Enjoy🤗

Continued...

Flashback...

It had been a month since Anubhav returned from the mission. Everything had changed. Devki maa's condition was indescribable. She was broken, yet she was trying to stay strong for her son. And for me.... everything was as if had stopped.

I was leaning to the headrest on my bed, aimlessly admiring his picture. Only the thing I wanted was to just go and hug him tight and cry my heart out. I could not even imagine the situation he was going through. I wanted to be close to him during that time, to be with him, to listen to his pain. But why would he share his pain with a person who he feels is stranger to him! He would have fallen further. He used to act as if nothing painful had happened to him. With his sweet smile he pretended to be fine and fooled everyone. But it was not so!

*Ting tong* sound of doorbell startled me. I got off the bed and went to open the door.

"Dadu, Devki aunty! aayiye na..." I welcomed them.

"Kesi ho hasi? bahot dino se tumse baat hi nahi ho payi!" maa said. Her smiling face had fallen dull.

"Hum toh thik hain aunty....par shayad aap nahi, kya halat bana rakhi hain khood ki!" I scold her.

"Haan, aache se danto isse...kyunki humari toh sunti nahi hain" Dadu said, settling himself on couch.

"Hum bilkul thik hain papaji!" she retorted.

"Devki bete, Anu ke saath jo hua usse hum badal nahi sakte. Behetar yahi hoga ki hum sach ko apna le" he said, caressing her hairs. A lone tear run down her eye which she wiped away quickly.

"Yashraj, Suhana kahan hain Hasi? aaye nahi abtak?" he asked.

"Pitashree overtime kar rahe hain toh sadhe aanth se pehele ayenge nahi, aur school main baccho exams chalu ho gaye hain toh matashree ko bhi late ho jata hain aane main. aati hi hongi woh." I replied. 

 Well, the conversation between the three of us used to be never ending. But that day there was a strange silence between us. Although I wanted to ask them about Anubhav but was not able to voice it out.

"Haseena darvaja kyun khula rakha---

Few moments later, Matashree entered as the door was open. 

"Aap dono yahan, kitne dino baad aaye hain!" she exclaimed in excitement. "Tabiyat kaisi hain aap dono ki" she asked.

"Hum bilkul thik hain suhana bete" dadu replied smilingly.

"Aur Anu...woh kaisa hain...mujhe toh jaise bhul hi gaya hain" she said with a small smile.

Then they started chit chatting on random topics. After half an hour, Pitashree arrived. he also greeted them happily. After enough of random talks dadu turned to the main topic for which they were here for, not before sharing a serious look with Devki maa. 

"Yashraj, Suhana...tum dono ko kabhi humne apne baccho se kam nahi samjha hain. Aur Hasi....Hasi toh gudhiya hain humari, Anu se kaam nahi hain humare liye....Isiliye aaj hum tum dono ke samaksh ek prastav rakhna chahte hain..." he paused.

"Kaisa prastav...?" Pitashree asked in confusion.

"Hum Haseena ka haath Anubhav ke liye mangne aaye hain...!" he said.