🤎||~Part 2~||🤎

Continued...

I lazily rubbed my palms on my eyes as I felt some taps on my shoulder. It was my matashree who was trying to wake me up. but it was only six in the morning, how could she expect from a sleepy head to wake up this early....I am still the biggest sleepy head okey...dare you judge me!!...but the next moment my eyes went wide open as Matashree's words acted as an alarm to my ears. 

"Haseena utho beta...dekho hum pahoch gaye hai Mussoorie!!" she said making me stood up straight from her lap. I went towards the window and peeped outside. yes!! we were finally reached Mussoorie after two long hectic days. I was just amazed by the view; it was no less than a heaven. Those beautiful lush green hills, those ridgelines seemed like dotted with tall deodars, and myrinds of flowers was adding another charm to the natural beauty of mussoorie......My Mussoorie!!!

"toh princess...kaisa lag raha hai mussoorie main aake??"  pitashree asked, but I had totally lost myself in the beautiful scenario to answer him. "pitashree woh mountain dekhiye na kitna huge hain" I exclaimed. soon the train slowed down its speed as we approached the station. 

"Yash...aapne sare luggage thikse check karke utar liye hain na??" I heard matashree's voice.

"Haan utar liye hain...aap neeche utarte samay princess ko god main uthaye rakhna...hum luggage leke aayenge...bahar bahot bheed hogi" pitashree guided her.

Matashree and me safely walked out of the train and was waiting for pitashree who was still inside with our luggage's. she placed me down. And to my surprise, I didn't felt uneasiness for a single moment as the way I always felt whenever I'm at any unknown place. strange na!! thanks to those chilly flowing wind which was making me more comfortable. but those chilly winds were not that comfy for me okey....after all why those chilly winds would be comfy for a Mumbai citizen...though matashree had wrapped me in the layers of woolen clothes, leather jacket, tied the muffler scarf around my neck, made me wear gloves and a tight monkey cap, I was feeling cold. soon pitashree came and we walked outside the station. after a much longer wait, finally we got one taxi, Pitashree settled himself on the passenger's seat after helping the driver to set our luggage in the trunk of the car while we Mother-daughter duo, settled ourselves on the back seat. 

"jagah ka naam kya bataya sahab apne??" driver asked pitashree, who seemed a little old.

"Ji Serene Meadows Housing Society" Pitashree replied.

"Aap yahan ke nahi lagte sahab" driver asked to pitashree while driving.

"Ji nahi, hum yahan ke nahi hai...Mumbai se aaye hai...humara hali main hi transfer hua hain yaha" pitashree replied.

"Bapre!!...Mumbai se transfer hua hai aapka yahan, par kya apko yahan ki thand bardasht hogi!!" driver exclaimed.

"filhal toh abhi abhi aaye hain...aadat nahi hain...par dalni toh padegi hi...akhir permanently transfer jo hua hain yaha" pitashree said, while rubbing his palms for some heat.

"apka toh thik hai sahab, par ye nanhi si bacchi shayad hi wahan ka jalvayu parivartan sambhal paye...toh thoda khass khayal rakhiye ga bacchi ka" driver said, while pitashree nodded understandingly, turning towards us and passing his charming smile.

while they continued to talk on some random topics, I slipped myself from matashree's grip and went towards the foggy window. I rubbed my palm over it, only to witness the mesmerizing view of Mussoorie....And from here, my true journey was started. The beginning of something Beautiful, something Special..........