🤎||~Part 18~||🤎

Continued...

~Author~

Both Haseena and Anubhav were engrossed in reading a book (woh wali nahi😅). Haseena was narrating with her hands ruffling his hair and Anubhav was listening to her with his head in her lap. This was their daily after dinner routine form past few days. Interestingly, every time they read, the gap between them gradually decreases. while reading, sometimes she would rest her head on his shoulder and sometimes they would lie on their stomach entangling their legs. Sometimes her head used to be in his lap and sometimes his.... Their marriage was back to normal. The thought of going away from her was fading from his mind. Now it wasn't just her, he was trying too, that too willingly. 

"Chalo, aaj ke liye kafi hai" he said, getting up from her lap while snatching the book from her, closing it and keeping it on side table.

"Ahh...par hume aage padhna hai" she squirmed.

"Humara ek chapter per day fix hua hai jo aaj padh ke ho gaya, isiliye chup chap so jao..." he said smilingly. 

"Aap bahot bure hai" she pouted.

"Aise hi hai hum" he added, sliding to his side.

"waise....ek baat kahe" she said after a pause.

"Nahi.." he said simply. 

"Pata nahi kyu...hume lagta hai Ravi bhai aur Shweta di main kuch toh chal raha hai" she said dramatically.

"Kya!....Kya chal raha hai" he said, lying down.

"Aaj humne undono ko baat karte dekha, woh bhi has has ke, aur Shweta di toh sharma rahi thi. hum kitni der unhe dekh rahe thi ki unka jhagda ab hoga, ab hoga. lekin nahi, jhagde hi nahi woh" she said suspiciously.

 "Tum kuch jyada nahi soch rahi! kya pata has has ke lad rahe ho dono" he said.

"Has has ke kon ladta hai Anubhav" she said rolling her eyes.

"Woh lad sakte hai" he said. 

"Par Anubhav---

--hmm"

"Hume toh ek dusre ke liye pyaar dikhta hai unki ankhon main, bachpan se notice kiya hai humne" she said. "Aapko nahi laga kabhi..?"

"Bilkul nahi...unka hagda shuru hote hi bhaag jate the hum, unki ankhe padhna toh door ki baat hai" he replied closed eyed.

"Kitne bore hai aap Anubhav" She slap his arm lightly. "Hum kya kehe rahe the" 

"Hmm..."

"Kyun na un dono pe nazar rakhe" she suggested.

"Kyaa!" he abruptly opened his eyes. "Nazar rakh ne ki kya zaroorat hai!" he exclaimed scooting close to her.

"Tabhi to pata chalega na kya khichdi pak rahi hai dono main" she said.

"Dekho kisi pe nazar rakhna galat baat hai Haseena" he denied.

"Hum toh aisa hi karenge, aap bass hume ye bataiye aap humara saath de rahe hai ya nahi" she asked.

"Agar unhe ek dusre se pyaar hai toh batayenge na woh hume. Par hume nahi lagta hume ye karna sahi hai" he said.

"Haan ya na....?"

"Par---

---Anubhav hume milane main bahot madat ki hai un dono ne humari, hume bhi kuch karna chahiye unke liye" she said.