Chapter Six

A/N: 2.7k worth words of pure smut...Enjoy✨

Shubman felt the air snatched out of his lungs at the older's words.

Ishan felt the embarrassment leak into his entire system as he stared past the younger's shoulder too self conscious to look into his eyes.

When Shubman tried to speak again, he felt his throat go dry. He gulped down hard and licked his lips to prepare himself for what came next.

"Baby.... then let me see it" he groaned impatiently, hands on the older's shoulders , eyes burning with arousal.

"Can we turn off the lights first?" the older's voice so soft, Shubman wouldn't have catched it if they weren't only a millimeter apart.

He quickly rushed over to the switch and turned it off, trying to ease the discomfort off the older. The moonlight crept in through the curtains illuminating the room in a sensual blue tone. The bathroom lights were still on and the door was wide open pouring in more light to the bedroom itself.

The younger boy was already infront of Ishan, his  arms found home around the older's waist.

"Is it okay now??" he asked , tone gentle and warm.

The older nodded slightly; still unable to look at the boy in front, he stared into the light filtering through the curtains.

"Baby, why are you so shy? It's just me..." Shubman said, hoping to calm the nerves. He was dying to see how Ishan looked in it.

"I know ... " he tried to smile, hooking his arms around Shubman's neck.

Their lips were on each other again; tenderly moving in a dance of their own, Shubman delicately led  him towards the bed; pushing him down on it and climbing over him all the while their mouths never parted.

The younger tilted his head to Ishan's neck, sucking hard on the skin; making the older gasp. He placed his hands on his delicate  thighs and pulled them apart settling himself between them.

His hands slipped under the older's shirt, fingers rubbing their way upwards, he released a deep groan when he felt the lacey texture of the bralette he had on. He immediately sat up and impatiently pulled up Ishan's shirt, settling them bunched up right above his chest. Shubman couldn't pull his eyes away from the older's beautiful chest adorned in the sexy lace bra. The older's pale skin contrasting perfectly with the dark colour of the small fabric.

His hands started to knead the soft flesh of the older's chest;  massaging over the fabric, hands squeezing the slight lump of skin over and over. Ishan let out a moan bringing up an arm to cover his flushed face.

Shubman leaned over to the older and removed his arms covering his face.

"You're beautiful, please look at me" he whispered...

Ishan slowly opened his eyes and looked at him who was bent over his chest  and what he did next made Ishan lose his mind .

His hot wet tongue swiped over the older's sensitive buds over the lacey bra before taking them in his mouth and sucking hard. All thoughts flew out of Ishan's head as he whined loud with desperation burning holes in his body. He buried his  fingers in the  younger's hair, keeping him in place while pushing his chest into his hot mouth.

Shubman kept suckling on the sensitive nipple while his hand reached for the other nub and pinched harshly sending waves of pleasure down the older's spine. He shifted his head to the next bud and treated it with as much attention. Ishan squirmed and shivered under him, moaning his name. Finally, Shubman lifted his head and looked with satisfaction at the dark wet patches formed on the bralette.