Tumblr 'ranters'

A/n: ok....so I usually don't pay attention to haters but I recently came across a writer, who made a rant on Tumblr which was highly demeaning to Ishman Wattpad writers and readers. I found it extremely disturbing and she particularly targets my story for some reason at her last 'point' 🥴

Apparently she finds writers on Wattpad making  'unnecessary feminization' of Ishan , the reason being 'when has he ever acted like that in real life?!'     lol... Someone tell her, THAT'S THE POINT OF FAN FICTION!!! You write imaginary things!! Where in the world is it written to write fanfics EXACTLY according to the way a person acts in real life.

She goes on to list all the things she finds on Wattpad, practically with a subtle hint of insult to the writers .

Funny thing is she's a writer herself and must be well aware of the struggles regardless of genre, yet still decides to post a WHOLE rant on her Tumblr about Wattpad writers...

I'm open to criticism but giving stupid reasons in your defense is lame af.

This is just a temporary post, which I'll be deleting soon because unlike her, I have better things to do then degrade other's ideas...

Update: I decided to be petty and keep this because hopefully whenever or if ever she comes across this, she can read the comments and figure out exactly how people feel about her thinking she's entitled enough to judge others and their writings..

Peace😌👏🏻