Ever Since I Met You- Elias Petterson

Jaycee burst through her best friend's door, holding back tears. Elias quickly stood up, and looked at her.
"Jaye, what's wrong?" He asked, pulling her into a hug. She then broke down, sobbing, and Elias only hugged her tighter.
"H-him. He d-did it a-again," she stuttered, Elias knowing what had happened. He clenched his jaw, wanting to beat someone up. No one hurts Jaycee and gets away with it he thought, but then again, no one hurts the girl he loves.

He loves her

Elias has had this big crush on Jaye since middle school, since she fought a bully off of Elias, since he met her.

Flashback

"No one wants to be your friend, stupid," he sneered as Elias, laughing at him. Elias was hiding in a corner of the playground, when he heard a little girl yell.
"You leave him alone, Jeremy," she sneered at him more, scaring him off. She turned to the little boy and smiled, offering her hand out to him. He took it and hugged her
"T-thank you," he said. He felt her mouth stretch into a smile.
"No worries Elias. I'm new here. Names Jaycee," she smiled at the boy.
"How do you know my name?" He asked.
"Jeremy basically shouted it across the playground," she replied, putting her hand in his. He blushed, looking at the ground.
"Oh," he chuckled lightly. She smiled at the boy whom she was holding hands with.
"I'll be your best friend Lias," she smiled. He smiled back at her. No one had given him a nickname before.
"Well then, I'll be your best friend Jaye," he whispered into her ear, causing her to giggle.

End of Flashback

Jaycee could feel Elias tense up.
"Elias, don't bother. What's done is in the past," she mumbled into his shoulder.
"Yea, but no one hurts the girl I love and gets away with it," he replied, then froze. He just called her the girl I love. He felt her freeze too.
"You love me?" She whispered, tears still prominent in her eyes and her tear stained cheeks. Well, he couldn't take it back now.
"Yea, ever since I met you actually. I had never had a friend who cared about me much. You listened, you're kind, caring, loving, funny," explained, staring at the ground.
"Ever since you met me?"
"Ever since I met you"
" well, it's no secret I've felt the same way," she said, coming close to Elias. "I was new, never had a solid friend at any school," she continued until their faces were inches away. Elias flickered his eyes from hers to her lips, then back to her eyes.
"May I?"
"You don't need to ask twice," and then he kissed her. Kissed her like they were the last people on earth. Kissed like they were if they were getting married.
"Will you be my girlfriend Jaycee Hunter Demko?"
"Of course Elias Fredrik Petterson."