Information

Okay so to start I just want to say that I have a country of my own that I had made as a school project, she'll be added here since having America being a single parent with only CSA to help them seems stupid to me. Anyways-

America:
I have America going as any pronouns reason being is because they have 50 states that make up his mainland territory, 25 of them male and the other 25 female. America's the only country like this, all of the others have their own "genders" they go by. America goes by their full name when every single state is with them so the United States of America or the USA for short sometimes just America. When the male states have more control then the female states America then goes by Ame the opposite is said for when they're a woman the name being Rica. They do love their kids quite a lot. America adopted most of their kids, along with the 13 original states who are in technicality is their biological children. America understands every language because of immigrants and diversity, the same goes for the other countries with quite a bit of diversity, also because most Americans learn a new language. Moving on from that, America has wings that they hide since they become a tattoo on their back when they aren't using them the same goes for the other countries, they all have animalistic features from national animals, the same goes for a countries kids animalistic features. America holds a good relationship with Canada and Mexico, mostly because of their proximity, they also hold a relatively good relationship with the UK and France, along with some other countries. America also adopted Germany and Japan since West Germany is modern-day Germany and Japan rose to power after imperial japans fall so they know of America's kids and have promised to keep it a secret. America has scars and burns from wars, when the war of 1812 happened and Canada burned down Washington DC both DC and America have burn marks from it. Along with burns from the bomb attack on pearl harbor,, this affected Hawaii and America along with 9/11 this event affected New York and America. America also has scars from both world wars, their civil war and the revolution. Onto their description, America has very long hair that is normally in a braid done by one of her kids. The front half is split into two colors, blue on the left with white stars and red on the right. The top part of their hair is red and fades into a white that reaches to their ankles or calves. She wears a back jacket turtleneck with green camo sleeves under the back ones. He also wears camo pants in green. His wings are quite large and he has feathers coming out of her head. They also wear fishnets on their arms and legs but the fishnets on his legs aren't seen. She also has red stripes on her wrists, ankles and around her torso, along with blue stars, along with a sleeve of tattoos and half of her body covered in tattoos. America's eyes are pure black except for the blue and red slits in his eyes, only organizations have pure black eyes that's why they cover them with their glasses. America has a small green and yellow bow in her hair from his mother, Native. America also has a belt on with side bags that hold supplies for her kids when she's out with them.

Lectwist Island:
This is the country I made, the name came from the poisons found in wisteria, a plant that grows in Japan, Lectwist is often mistaken as Japanese or American because of her clothing choices. She wears traditional Kimonos normally in a black and light or sky blue color schemes and will wear American clothes, like hoodies, pants, sneakers, and normal shirts. It's basically a West meets East situation. Lectwist wears Kimonos because her father is the Japanese Empire or Imperial Japan, she was colonized by him as she's located in the northern pacific ocean or 7° N, 170° W. She's closest to the America's and Japan. Lectwist is a monarchy based country, taking inspiration from the British Empire. The UK knows of her since she often visited child America. She's farther ahead then the other countries in the medical industry, along with technological advancements. Her age: She's been around since 3200BC, she's old and has seen plenty of things. Do NOT underestimate her. She's seen as a mother figure by America's states as she lives with them along with hers, onto her design! She has a bun tied up with a bow that's black in color, this bow has strings that extend down to her hair length. The main section of her hair, along with the floor length hair is green in color with her bangs and bun being red with a black streak in her bangs. Her bangs cover half of her face and reach down to a little past shoulder length. Her eyes are pure black with a lighter blue crescent moon in them. Being a monarchy she wears a golden crown with a lighter blue star in the middle with draping blue gems on said crown. She wears black lipstick and eyeshadow. Her skin tone is a shade of black-gray. She wears a traditional Kimono in black with light blue accents. Her national animal is a black swan so she has the wings of one meaning her wings are black in color, along with the wings on her head. She also knows every language, because of America, and has her own native language along with a flower. Her native language is called Lectian and her states and America and her kids know it, no one else. She also knows Native American to speak with America and Confederate privately. The flower is a flower that hangs from the wisteria in the mountain range, it's called a Wist flower and it's purple in color it's also edible if the poison is removed however because of her citizens she's immune to the poison in the flowers and wisteria. Lectwist in a religious stance is a heavy atheist but will accept every religion. Her flag is a little basic, it has red and green triangles, green at the top and bottom and red at the left and right. A giant black "X" shape crosses in the middle of the flag and it has a giant sky blue crescent moon along that "X" shape.