Chapter 1 : V.1

(America's pov)

I heard my alarm go off, bright light shining into the place I called my bed room. I rolled over, opening my eyes and shoving my alarm clock off the nightstand. Well, shit. I thought to myself, sitting up right and staring at the broken alarm. I grabbed my phone that I plugged in at night while I slept, checking the time I get up from my comfortable bed and walk over to my closet.

Changing out of the black sweatpants and gray t-shirt, I changed into more formal wear. Once done I grab the clothes I changed out of and tossed them into the hamper. Walking over to my bedroom door I open it and step into the hallway.

Walking down the hallway, passing paintings I made of my mother and siblings along with a few of the paintings showing my family and Lectwist's. I continued the walk and went down the stairs into the living space, the one without the giant wall-mounted flat screen TV.

I walked past the living space and into the kitchen, grabbing the empty coffee pot and filling it with water and pouring it inside. I started the machine. As the coffee started brewing I grabbed eggs and bacon from the fridge. Potatoes and pancakes mix from the cupboards and start making breakfast for everyone.

(Lectwist's pov)

I walked out of my room, having stolen one of America's spare hoodies that had his flag fading on the front, along with faded words that read I love the USA. Walking down the steps I hear sounds from the kitchen, walking over there I spot America making breakfast.

"No, not today." I said, walking over to him and moving him out of the way and taking over cooking breakfast.

"Lectwist...?" America said to me in a sleepy and confused voice.

"You didn't go to bed until 3 in the morning and then you woke up at 6 to make breakfast? Hell no, sit your ass down on the couch and sleep." I said to them in a demanding tone, they looked at me confused but accepted and left the kitchen.

I went back to making breakfast, cooking the eggs, bacon, potatoes and pancakes to the way the kids liked it. Some of the eggs were sunny-side up, scrambled, omelets or just hard (Basically meaning you just crack the egg over the pan and start cooking it). I finished the eggs and placed them on fifty plates for the states, three for me, America, and Confetti, two more for D.C and Nasa. Then for the military branches(6) and territories(14), the only organization, and my 8 kids making a total of 84 plates.

Grabbing the 81 different glasses for water, orange juice and milk, filling those and setting them on the table along with the silverware. I then grabbed 3 mugs and filled it with coffee, sweetening it for Confetti and setting the mugs down on the table as well.

"Breakfast is done!" I yelled out, America and Confetti walked into the dinning room and sat down to eat along with D.C, NATO and the military branches. I sat down at the table to join them, once doing so the states rushed in, Texas making it in first.

"Ha! I win! Beat that Oklahoma!" Texas yelled at their sibling. I groaned and just went back to eating.

I watched as Delaware and Pennsylvania walked in with Hawaii and Alaska in their arms, the two states set their siblings down next to me.

"I swear. Mom, why'd you marry dad again?" Amethyst, my daughter asked me.

"He was struggling and I helped him, plus he was in a very adorable country when he started out." I said, the last part teasing America. I watched as America's face became blue from blush. I chuckled at their reaction.

"America, don't you have a meeting to get to today?" I asked them, the kids pulling their attention away from their father and back to their food.

"I do, I'm not ready for it....." They said in a very sleepy tone with drowsiness attached to it. I watched as they took a sip out of their pure black coffee, their face contorting to one of disgust as they drank the bitter coffee.