Chapter 8

(America's pov)

I take my shoes off and set my things down next to the door. I walled over to one of the many intercoms in the house and spoke into it.

"Family meeting, living room one." I heard running and saw a few states rush into the room I called for them to meet at.

Walking inside myself I look around the room and notice Florida missing.

"Harper(Georgia), go find your brother for me." She nodded and left to go find Levi or Florida.

She comes back in dragging Levi behind her.

"Sorry ma, I think the speaker in the backyard is broken." He said to me before sitting down with the other troublemakers.

"It's alright but I have a quick announcement." I said to them all, they all froze since mt tone was serious. "We're having guests, those guests being the countries and organizations. No killing, pranks are fine as long as they're harmless." I stated, a few states looked hurt.

"Is England coming?" Emma asked me, hissing the word out.

"Yes he is. No you can not kill him." I responded, the other 12 groaned in annoyance along with a few other states who knows what he did and why the 13 hate his guts.

"But he's a jerk!" The 13 say along with the kids 7 and above.

"Why is he hated?" Evelyn asked, they all froze.

"It's nothing Washington." Vilma responded.

"It clearly is if your using my state name, Vermont." She retorted, annoyed but concerned. Vilma froze.

"Fine, he's the reason Boston isn't with us." She said, the air grew heavy as the younger states realized what she meant.

All of the capital cities of each state are personified but live in their own home with the territories and military branches. Basically all of the kids besides the states, organizations and capitals. Which would add up to around 100 from just the states and capitals. Boston is dead because of the Boston Massacre.

No one has ever forgiven him for it and neither have I.

"Everyone, please calm down." Lectwist said in a soft voice, the 13 were pissed but Katherine looked ready to rip somone apart.

"How can we!? He caused the death of our younger sister! How can we calm down?" Katherine asked, her motherly voice cracking(Being from Ohio and called the mother, Ohio acts like a parent or adult when the older kids are busy, she's still very crazy).

"Kathrine...... we all understand the pain. Emma even more as they were the closest but we can't hurt a personification. We want to protect you all dearly." I said as I made eye contact with her and crouched down.

"If you hurt a personification we could be dragged into war and I don't want that. To keep you all safe we can't let you hurt one of them." I say to her, she grabs hold of me and starts bawling into my shoulder.

The others freeze since Ohio barely shows emotion around them.

"Kath?" Austin said in a very worried tone. "Ya okay?" He asked her.

"Sorry, I'm fine don't worry." She said wipping her tears from her face and tightening her grip. "I just don't like England." She stated with a hiss.

"If ya say so." Austin said to her. Kath sighed and sat back down in her seat.

"I just want you all to be on your best behaviors. Also, I'll help you set up some pranks for England and the others." I say to them all with a grin. The smiled back and Levi jumped up along with the other troublemakers.

"We'll help!" He declared, the 13 original and the other few that knew immediately grinned.

"We'll make plans!" Delaware declared excitedly. Everyone froze in an instant.

"Anyway, pranks are allowed and Levi, no throwing yourself off the house during this time. Dixie will not be available during this time as he'll be with the other kids." I said to them all. Lectwist walked over to the oldest, Splinel, and they started speaking in a a twisted version of Lectian.

(Lectwist's pov)

I walked over to Splinel and crouched down in front of her.

"{Splinesh} I'll need you to join Dixie as he isn't the greatest at caring for the smaller kids. Could you?" I ask her, she smiles and nods.

"{Splinesh} Yep, I can. Thanks for telling me to mother." She responded, I smiled and ruffled her hair.

I stood back up and walked back over to America who stood there confused.

"Alright, for now who wants dinner?" I asked them with a smile. Everyone nodded and I went to the kitchen to start cooking.

(America's pov)

Lectwist left the room to start cooking. I went upstairs to change, I'm not wearing a suit for the rest of the day. After I finished I walked back downstairs to help cook.

When I arrived in the kitchen Lectwist was practically done by now but I still helped, even if it was the small tasks along with washing the dishes after we finished using them as we went on, it made cooking a lot easier and there's less dishes to do in the end.

We put the food down on the table and the kids came rushing in.

"I tried to stop them from running." Para said as she set Lulu and Nickolas in their seats. Once everyone sat they all dug into dinner like they haven't eaten in forever.

Kathrine looked like she just finished crying as her eyes were red and puffy, only a few other states noticed but she brushed them off.

"I'll wash dishes with Para." Axel said as everyone finished eating. Me and Lectwist smiled at them both and helped them clean up. They shooed us out of the kitchen and we went to our office to finish paperwork.

Sitting down at the desk we started working. Signing and reading, boring things if I say so myself.

I looked over at the clock on the wall and read it was 3:49 in the morning, with a sigh I set the paperwork down and looked over at Lectwist who already left the room. I got up and put the finished paperwork away and the unfinished I left out on the desk.

Leaving the room and closing it behind me I went down the stairs and walked into mine and Lectwist's room. She was fast asleep in the bed. I flopped onto the bed and passed out.

=======================================

Sorry for such a late upload but here ya go! I decided to just cancel the chapter for March 3rd and decided to move it to the next weekend.

Sorry about that but I finished the chapter at like 11:42 and I had to go to sleep as I had school the next morning-

Word count: 1141

=======================================