Chapter 4

(America's pov)

I wake up to the sound of yelling, I look over at the clock on the nightstand it read 7:39, I groaned and covered myself up with the blankets wanting to go back to sleep.

I heard quiet knocking on the door before it creaked open. I heard soft and light footsteps come closer to me, stopping once they reached the bed.

"Rica(Male is 'Ame' female is 'Rica' Non-binary is 'America' or 'USA'), time to wake up love." The voice came to me in a soft whisper, recognizing it I turned around to face her.

"I don't wanna." I responded to her, my eyes closed and the blankets covering me.

"I will drag you out of this bed, get up." Wist responded with more anger this time, I groaned and sat upright.

"The countries called you, wanted something but I don't know what since they can't focus on one topic." She said with a shrug. I chuckled since she isn't wrong.

"I'll call them back." I answered her, she nodded and handed me my phone. Pulling up recent calls I saw it was Iggy(England or Arthur) that called me. Calling back after a few rings he answered.

"About time you damn pig!" He responded once I called.

(Germany's pov)

I looked over at England whose phone went off. He immediately put it on speaker for us all to hear.

"About time you damn pig!" England yelled to the caller over the phone.

"Sorry dude! I was forced into a nap!" America responded, me and Japan locked eyes and started silently chuckling to ourselves.

I looked over at my uncles and aunt and they also tried to stifle a laugh. Aunt Aussie almost failed but she composed herself even if a little.

"Amérique, who's Kassandra?" Francis asked, Arthur nodded even though ma wouldn't see it.

"Oh her? My secretary." Ma answered, a small chuckle following it.

"Honhonhon, so she's free for the taking then?" Francis asked, Japan did a spit-take on her water she was drinking from.

Australia just paused and gave a 'what-the-fuck' look to France.

"No. My secretary isn't up for grabs. France." Ma hissed out the last part. The other countries had a chill sent down their spine at Ma's words, truth be told, as did I.

"So Iggy! What'd you call me for?" America asked in their usual cherry tone like nothing happened.

"Don't call me that! I wanted to ask if there's another meeting scheduled." Arthur responded, a few others paused.

"Tomorrow, 6am. I'll bring my wife with me." Ma responded, Japan and Australia silently cheered. I admit, so did I.

"We'll meet the capitalists wife properly?" NK asked, there was a pause from America before faint yelling.

"<I didn't agree to this! I don't wanna see the bastards that hurt you everyday!.>" Mom yelled, it was faint but me and Japan paused at this.

"Relax, Wist. The meetings aren't that bad." Ma answered a few countries burst out in laughter.

"That's a lie and you know it America!" Prussia said in between laughs. Denmark was just laughing like crazy while Norway looked astonished.

"Prussia! Not helping my case over here!" America yelled as Mom responded.