Chapter 12

(America's pov)

"England, France
China, Russia
Belarus, Ukraine
Canada, Wales
The Irelands
Both Mexicos
New Zealand, Australia
Taiwan, Thailand
India, Vietnam
Iran, Iraq, Israel
Romano, Iceland
Italy, Lithuania
Hungary, Austria
Sweden, Norway
Denmark, Finland
Netherlands, Poland
Pakistan, Scotland
Peru, Venezuela
Portugal, Nigeria
Egypt, Nepal
Then lastly, Brazil." I read for everyone.

"What about the others?" Pakistan asked.

"Ludwig, I'll let you take this." I say with a smile.

"Mina, Im Yong Soo, Carlos and I each have our own rooms here. Ame adopted us."

"While I am special." Prussia stated.

Lectwist walked into the room and handed me a few pieces of paper, I read it over in my head. It was the divorce papers.

"How long have you had this drafted?" I asked her, she just smiled.

"Since......... the 2000s." She responded with a shrug.

"Fair enough." I said to her. "I'll sign." I said after I read through the entire thing. It wasn't long as the marital assets are basically non-existent.

She grinned. "I will be staying here by the way." She said. I just nodded.

"I would hope so. Our relationship wasn't romantic at all, it's the definition of 'I married my best friend'." I said, she just nodded and I signed the papers and handed them back to her. She smiled and left the room.

"Well, that happened." Ludwig stated.

"Wait-" Mina said before pausing, I turned to face her. "WE HAVE A VALID REASON FOR CALLING YOU MOM NOW!" She yelled in excitement. All of the states came running into the living room.

"ABOUT TIME!" They all yelled at the same time. I just facepalmed and groaned.

"We have a dad now!?" Lulu and Nick asked me at the same time.

"I-" Was all I said before someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into a hug. A few nations squealed while others were in complete shock.

"Yes!" That someone exclaimed. I pinched the bridge of my nose as I contemplated my life choices on agreeing to date this man.

"Alright. Enough." I stated, making my way out of Prussias arms and standing alone again. I looked over at the clock when the doorbell rings.

I smiled as I walked over to the door and pulled my wallet out. Answering the door I noticed four different pizza guys there. I did order a lot of pizzas......

"Noah, Penny, Elijah and Gilbert! Get over here to help them!" I called out to my kids and new boyfriend, I think, is that what I should call Prussia now? Welp, we're rollin with it!

The three kids and Gilbert came to grab the pizza boxes from the delivery guys as the one in front of me pulled out a fuckin credit card scanner. I stood there dumbfounded before putting my card in and the pin number. Once paid for I left each delivery person a 20% tip.

They smiled and walked away from my house as they started chatting to themselves, I could hear them.

"Dude, she's rich rich." One of them whispered to his friend.

"Most definitely. Like look at the size of her house and the outfit she wore when she opened the door!" The friend responded, still with a hushed tone but it was clearly excited.

"She's hot to." One piped up. I just smiled and closed the door with a chuckle as I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the paper plate bag.

Putting the paper plates onto the counter I called out to everyone. "Dinners here!" The nations came in last after the small earthquake of children.

"Hey ma. You should probably tell Uncle Dixie and the others to come over." One of the southern states said to me, I glanced over and saw it was Austin or Texas.

"Aus, as much as I would like to. I don't think the nations could handle all of you little rascals." I responded, ruffling his hair with my free hand as the other had a plate of food.

I walked over to Alaska and Hawaii, my two youngest by state age but older ones by founding age. "Lulu, Nickolas, your stuffed animals will be fixed by tomorrow." I said to them both with a smile, they grinned and went off to grab their own plates to eat something.

I heard a crash from the kitchen and poke my head through. "Well, looks like Russia found Alaska." I said to myself as I stared at the fallen down nation and the tall ass child standing over him. I walked towards the two and helped Russia up.

"Ruski, this is Nickolas or Alaska. One of my youngest and your uncle." I say to him once he's standing again. "I'll let you both talk it out." I say as I pat the shoulders of Alaska who shivers slightly but nods, he barely gets along with his siblings so let's hope he can connect with his nephew at the very least. I walk back into the dining hall and sit down at my seat and just stick a slice of pizza in my mouth.

I watched as the other nations walked into the dining hall, as they all had a slice of pizza on a paper plate. Depending on the nation, there were as many as four slices on a single plate. 

"Mary, I know you're behind me." I say to Maryland, all of the states freeze along with the nations.

"Darn it! I told you it wouldn't work, Harper!" Mary called out to Georgia who stood up.

"Go fuck yourself for calling me out Mary!" Harper yelled back at her, I groaned.

"LANGUAGE!" Kassandra yelled from the kitchen as she walked in the dining hall with a plate of pizza.

"Chinese, French, German, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, Spanish and Italian! Bitch!" Harper retorted.

"Harper Georgia Jones." I hissed, she froze and stiffly turned to face me. I walked over to her and leaned down to face her. "What have I said about cursing?" I asked her, she stared up at me.

"Not to......" She said, her voice very low and quiet.

"And what did you do?" I asked, my voice also soft but it was sickeningly sweet. Her face drained of color in an instant.

"Cursed around guests......." She responded.

"Surprise!" Dixie yelled from the doorway with the capitals behind him.

I stared at my idiotic brother in shock. He brought the rest of the kids with him.

"I tried to stop him. He didn't listen." Ava said from behind him.

"Someone kill me." I muttered to myself.

"I already have." Confederate responded, everyone froze at that. The kids then grabbed their siblings and left the dining hall.

"Why did you have to say something?" I ask Dixie as I smack him on the head.

"Ow! Sorry!" He responded.

"America. Explain." One of the nations hissed, I looked over at the nation and paled in an instant. Sweden said it. He never speaks.

SHIT!

=======================================

Word count: 1088

=======================================