Chapter 11

(Ohio's pov)

Once May came in and delivered the news she also handed me the money mom gave to her and we left the house after untying Austin and Theo from their chairs.

(America's pov)

I handed May like $200 and sent her on her merry way. The other nations looked shocked at how much I carried on me. I turned around and sat down on the couch, the other nations looked at me shocked or confused.

"There's a few rules." I say to them all. "1) Avoid rooms that aren't yours or are communal. 2) If the states don't talk to you, don't force them to. 3) A few rooms are off limits, such as my office and the kids rooms." I say to them, listing the rules with my fingers when I said the numbers. "That's all." I say, slouching down into my seat on the couch from exhaustion.

"Now excuse me as I take a well needed nap. If you need anything go to Lectwist." I say, laying down on the couch and passing out immediately.

(Ohio's pov)

I can sense an issue that I don't like. I turned my head around slowly only to see a group of guys staring at me and my siblings. I untied the hoodie around my waist and forced Camila to wear it since she also wore a revealing outfit and she's younger than me and I'm not letting anything happen to her.

I could hear one of the boys whistling at me, a catcall, I ignored it and tried to enter the mall but I was quickly dragged over to Theo and he didn't let go of me.

"Does this happen daily?" He asked, seething in anger.

(Pennsylvania's pov)

I skipped into the living room noticing all of the nations in their human forms, even mom and Lectwist as well. I stopped and used my human form which is basically a mini version of Prussia who's an albino. White hair, pale skin and red eyes, the same went for me but my hair looked like a very light brown almost white.

I then walked into the room and stood next to mom and waved at Prussia.

"Hi dad!" I say to Prussia excitedly, he looks down and grins before kneeling in front of me.

"Hey Penny! How have you been?" He asked, I grinned and pulled him into my arms.

"I've been great though I do miss you!" I responded as he hugged me closer.

"Hold on. Dad!?" England asked in shock, I looked up at him with a glare stomping my foot on the floor showing danger. The deer tail standing up while my ears flattened on my head.

":General's here!:" I called out to my siblings in Cherokee, the 13 came running into the room except for a few.

"Dad!" All of my siblings yelled when they spotted him, most of my siblings that yelled that were the original 13 like myself.

"Hey kiddos!" He responded excitedly. "Now, Penny, did you drag your siblings into this?" He asked, I looked away out of guilt.

"Sorry Prussia, they do like you though." Mom said to him, after she woke up, with a smile.

":Does he not know he's my biological dad?:" I asked mom in Cherokee, a native language we all spoke just to know what we say. Mom nodded in response.

"No you may not tell him." She said sternly, I looked away pouting a little.

"Tell me what?" Dad asked, I looked up at him and got onto my tippy toes to answer.

"Just wanted to say you are my biological dad." I responded in a whisper, looking over at mom who looked furious. "Gotta go!" I yelled, running out of the room to escape mothers wrath.