Chapter 3

(Lectwist's pov)

I walked over to the window and peered out, seeing the other countries and America standing out front.

"<FUCK!> You're dads home! We have guests!" I yelled at the kids and Confetti, saying the swear in another language.

I walked over to the door and away from the window, opening the door I walked out and over to America, NATO, Japan and Germany.

"The kids missed you quite a lot. Hello, Japan and Germany!" I said to the two, turning my attention towards them and away from America.

"Mutter!" Germany said excitedly, trying to keep his voice quiet but he gave up. He ran over to me along with Japan and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi." I said to them with a smile. I kept hold of the two and turned my attention to the other countries.

"I'm Lectwist Island. Pleasure to meet you!" I say to the other countries.

"You're a country!?" Russia asked me.

"Yes, I am." I responded with a smile.

"You thought she was fuckin' human?" America asked the others, the southern accent coming into play. America froze once they realized what he said.

I looked over at him, stunned. "United States of America District of Columbia." I said in a stern tone. "LANGUAGE!" I yelled at them.

"Sorry!" They responded in a panic.

"America can curse?" Aussie asked her brothers.

"I've been a country for 247 years...... why would I not know?" America piped up with a matter-of-fact tone. "Colonized in 1565......" They grumbled out, loud enough for me to hear.

"You were 211 when you gained independence then? I thought you were 15." I whispered to America.

"Yea no. I'm 400 something." They whispered back to me. Japan and Germany finally broke the hug we were in.

"You all can go inside now, we'll stay outside to talk." I whispered to Japan, Germany and NATO. They all nodded and walked inside the house.

(America's pov)

I watched as Lectwist dismissed the eldest kids. I saw Alaska and Hawaii come rushing out of the house once those three went inside, Georgia and Florida following from behind.

"Dad!" Alaska and Hawaii yelled at me as they ran over.

"Hi! How was it with mom?" I asked the two once they reached me.

"It was great! Mom and uncle Confetti took great care of us!" Hawaii said with excitement, I picked her and her brother, Alaska, up.

I turned my head to see the countries staring in shock as I held two of my kids.

"You have kids together!?" Ukraine asked in surprise.

"There's like 81 kids in this house." I say to them. "84 people who live here in total." I added.

I watched as all of the countries stared in shock. Canada and Mexico looking the least shocked since their countries were so close by.

"Anyway, did you grab their things?" I asked, turning my head to face Lectwist.

"Yea, they have their own rooms on the 3rd floor, some of them will most likely have to share." Lectwist responded, pointing to the third floors left and right wing.

"Follow me inside." I say to the others, walking inside the house.

I heard the sounds of footsteps behind me and I stood in the first living room, putting Alaska and Hawaii down on the floor.