The Villain's hero

"Please have mercy. I swear, I would not repeat it. Please, leave me." (Person 1)

"You are running out of time." (Person 2)

"I have a family to feed, please. How much money do you want? I can pay you." (Person 1)

"Do you think your money can buy you everything ha??!!", a roaring laughter filled the room followed by yelling "Now that I am gonna kill you, how is your money gonna save your ass? Hahaha??!!", a person pointing the nose of the gun on the head of another person who is sitting on the floor, with folded hands, while his hands tied, he was crying for mercy.

"Please... Let me... Let me" (person 1)

*Boom* shoot..

The ruthless man pulled the trigger. Killing the helpless man in front of him without any expression of pity or guilt. He is a cold-hearted murderer.

As the smoke still comes out of the nozzle, the ruthless man orders his subordinates.

"Take the body of this mother fucker away, and take care of the rest. I need everything to be done as planned. Do you get it?" (Person 2)

"Yes sir.", his subordinates nod their head in unison.

"Do you know our next Target? Follow him and Bring him to me. I don't want any more delays." (Person 2)

"Yes sir. " (Subordinate)

"Oh! Another thing. Did you get the details about the person I asked you to? I need to know him. I need to know the person who is trying to poke his nose in my business. Find out about him as soon as possible." (Person 2)

"We are on it." (Subordinate)

"Now get the fuck out." (Person 2)

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

The sound of the siren nearby followed my sound of footsteps of several men running from behind. They were following a man who was in a hoodie, injured, hardly able to cope with them. It seems the men were following the men in black hoodies. It seems he was injured in his leg and he was bleeding from his arm from a cut.

*panting* *gasping*

The man in the black hoodie turns the corner of an alley, the men chasing him are close and at this pace, they would catch up with him. And then suddenly a pull and tug to a warm embrace. He was pulled by someone behind the wall of the Ally, just in the nick of time saving his ass.

The man in the hoodie is Khaotung.

Khaotung shuts his eyes in fear as the person lifts his hands, Khao thinks maybe this is his end. But the person pressed his palm tightly on Khao's lips to prevent him from shouting, which might attract his attackers.

Khaotung's eyes wide when he felt the long fingers brushing against his cheeks as the person pressed him against the wall cornering him.

"Husshh.. keep quiet", the person said

*Who is this person? Why does this person look so familiar? Did I see him somewhere? * Khaotung thought

The person keeps Khao behind and comes out to inspect the threat. And then return behind the wall and inform Khaotung that there is no possible threat now. And he can return home safely.