Death Game (Ayan X Akk OR First X Khaotung?)

"Are you gonna undress me? Or shall I do that myself?", Khaotung teased. Khaotung's eyes shined like a neon light in the darkness, scanning First like a hungry predator.

"Oh, baby!! Do you think I would bother to unbutton every button of your shirt?" (First)

"...."

"Don't be delusional, I am gonna rip that piece of cloth off your skin." First doesn't give Khaotung a second to think before he plunged into him, ripping off the black shirt Khaotung was wearing, exposing his pale skin. He is a man of his word.

"Calm down, babe. I am not running anywhere. Take it slow." (Khao)

"I won't let you run. And after tonight you won't be able to move for a few days." (First)

"Hey hey!! Easy!! You sound scary."  (Khao)

"Oh yeah!! I am." (First)

"Now shut up and kiss me.", Khaotung pulled First on his top, as First lowered his body and leaned in closer to kiss Khaotung, who had closed his eyes to feel the connection between them.

Every nerve of them was waiting for the connection, and as the two bodies touched it created a wave of impulse.

"Let me be the top tonight.", Khaotung offered, his words jumbled as he tried to finish his sentence in between their kissing.

"In your dreams. Baby. No way I am gonna let you be the top tonight.", First replied and then turned Khaotung as he weighed like a feather, spanking him hard on his ass, he pulled down Khao's pants, unzipping his own.

First clenched Khao's lips between his teeth, giving a little bite.
"Aahhh!!"

"Don't you dare deceive me, ever. Do you understand." (First)

"Ummhmmm" *kissing*
His tongue moved swiftly inside Khao's mouth. Khao reciprocates it with the same energy. Khao then bends his head and faces First's bare chest, sniffing a deep breath.

"Ummmhh!!! You smell so good." (Khao)

"And you are gonna smell just like this from now on." As he thrust his dick hard inside Khaotung without even warning him. Khaotung's body bent forward, and his face fell on the pillow.

"AaaaaHHHAAAA... SHITTT" (Khao)

First spread Khao's thighs a bit more and pull apart the skin near his anus, which was pink as a rose, creating more space for his dick to fit it. He squeezed the ass and then kissed on the line, protruding his tongue he licked Khao's back all the way from the bottom of his spine to his neck, kissing the tattoo on the back of his neck and then thrusting his dick back hard inside Khao's. Khao squirmed as he felt First's dick pushing his muscles inside further, deeper. The thrust and speed increased every minute. The more he moaned, the quicker was First inside him.

Tears began to well up in the corner of his eyes. He was enjoying this as if there was no tomorrow.  The orgasm was coming in waves, every minute. The smell of sweat filled the room. First's breath was heavy, and then Khaotung understood that it was time for him to release. First pulled it out and pushed Khao on his back, his face facing First. And the cum shot into Khao's chest, while First kept on panting. First he strokes Khao's hard thing, and within a few strokes Khao releases. Lying on each other's arms, kissing. They went to sleep as the room smelled like sweat and sex.