For Love

So here it is guys. The most anticipated chapter of their face-off.
So buckle up your seat belts, it's gonna be an emotional rollercoaster.
So one more Chapter as we have come to the second last chapter of this short story.

✨✨✨✨✨✨

"Block all the possible entries and exits. Check the last call location. Track him and follow the CCTV footage. We need to find and stop Khaotung before he does something worse. And remember, do not encounter him. I repeat, do not encounter him. Do you understand? He is mine to deal with. Is it clear?" (First)

"Yes sir.", the subordinates replied in unison as First repeated his order.

"Are you alright?", Nick asked with concern.

"Yeah, I am." (First)

"The department is under pressure you see. And they are blaming you for hiding Khaotung. What's wrong with them? Now they are planning to blame the entire thing on you." (Nick)

"Can't blame them either. Of course, they would blame me. After all, I was foolish, I trusted a murderer." (First)

"Don't be hard on yourself First. You had no idea about his intention. How can the department blame you like that? All these shitty shits. " (Nick)

"I understand Nick. And I think that's fair enough as well. I failed in my duty. I will accept the blame." (First)

"Do you even realize what's gonna happen next?" (Nick)

"Yes. I know. And I will accept the consequences." (F)

"Fuck it, First. That's not gonna happen. I am not going to let that happen."

"What are you gonna do? Fight with the system?" (F)

"So what do you expect me to do? Sit with folded arms? And watch you being kicked out of the department? After everything you did to find the culprit." (N)

"Exactly! I tried. But the truth is, I failed. I failed miserably. And Nick, honestly I don't think I have any other reason to work for the department. The reason I wanted to become a police officer is now the reason I want to end. So I don't have any regrets." (F)

"But..." (N)

"Don't worry, I am gonna put an end to this. TONIGHT!! Itself." (F)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Khao's Pov

"So are we ready? Tin?
.
"

Let's recreate the scene ok? Let's go to the place where it all started. " (Khao)

"No please stop. Stop it. I am sorry. I am so sorry. I will publicly release all my statements. You can hand me over to the police. Please!!" (Mr. Supot)

Villain's Cop On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara