Bio

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Gender: Male

Race: Angel( Keeps his Halo and Wings Hidden with his powers/ Two Pairs of Wings) 

Occupation: Worked for Sera(Formerly), Overlord (Current)

Looks: Used to wear a white tuxedo. His eyes are silver (Basically like Ruby Rose from RWBY). His hair is pure white with gold highlights. 

He now wears a black Tuxedo with some red in it. His hair is now black with red highlights. 

Personality: (Y/N) has grown to care for all his workers as they are all sinners who committed minor crimes. He is protective of his friends. He's easily angered if someone decides to mess with his group. (Unless you're Valentino, then he's on his own/ Fun fact: Valentino only joined because Vox managed to convince (Y/N) to let him join the Vees) 

Powers: (Y/N) can use holy flames, bless his weapons, and holy constructs. He's able to open a portal to Heaven, around Hell, and the Human world. (Y/N) however, uses these as a last resort as he doesn't want to be discovered. 

He's skilled in any firearms and using a Scythe. He prefers using dual revolvers, as those are his favorite.  He loves using his Scythe Cresent Rose, named after his favorite character's weapon. 

Likes: Lucifer, Vox, Velvette, Charlie, his workers, Sera, Emily, Camilla

Dislikes: Adam, lute, Valentino, Alastor, Exterminator Angels

_______________________

Vees Loyalty to (Y/N) as he is seen as the Leader of the Vees by everyone in Hell:

Velvette: Her Loyalty to (Y/N) is strong as he's proven himself to be a good leader and doesn't let himself be pushed around. Velvette's loyalty became strong when she found out about (Y/N) beating Alastor. 

" Why is (Y/N) the only one that's not a pussy!" 

Vox: Vox was the one who gave leadership to (Y/N) as he was too lazy. Vox loyalty is not Absolute as he doesn't know who to support. He's stuck in between (Y/N) and Valentino. He is more on Valentino's side. 

" This is why I made you Fucking Leader! Fuck all this paperwork!"

Valentino: Valentino despises (Y/N). Valentino wishes nothing more than to overthrow (Y/N) but knows it's nearly impossible. (Y/N)'s followers are loyal and (Y/N) strength scares Valentino, for now. Valentino is not loyal to (Y/N). He's waiting for his golden opportunity. 

" Just you wait you fuck. All I need is one opportunity and I will become the new leader of the Vees. You will then be my personal toy." 

______________________

This is the Bio. When reading a lot of Stories of Hazbin Hotel, I noticed there weren't many angel reader or fourth Vee member stories. I was like maybe I can make one. I couldn't decide.

Then my brain came up with an idea, why don't I combine both Ideas into one? Execution will be a pain but in the end, it will be worth it to make this work. 

Harem will be the next chapter. I will not make it too big. Until next time my fellow readers and authors. Need your opinion, Should I add Helluva Boss?