Chapter XX

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

Word Count: 11.4k

For the past two weeks, everyone has been busy preparing defenses and gathering information through the use of torture methods.

It took Vox and Valentino a week to break the traitor who worked under Carmilla. Information was discovered and traitors were revealed. Velvette swiftly sent her men to deal with the discovered traitors.

After the culprits were found, they attempted to hide, but Vox quickly located them using his surveillance room and sent their whereabouts to Velvette. (Y/N) ordered the Vees to take action without showing mercy to ensure that the culprits would not cause further trouble.

Valentino canceled all of his shoots over the past two weeks to help Vox, leaving a certain sinner both overjoyed and concerned about why Valentino's temporary work shut down—666 News reported on (Y/N)'s territory and actions.

(Y/N) implemented a lockdown in his territory and instructed his people to stay indoors, only leaving for necessities. His militia was positioned throughout the area, and the border was highly fortified.

Carmilla had implemented a lockdown in her territory in preparation for the approaching storm. The news reported that Fallen Industries cargo was recorded entering Carmine's territory before the camera was destroyed. There were rumors that Zestial had been spotted in her territory, along with Carmilla's two daughters. Additionally, Carmilla was seen leaving her territory a day ago.

At Hazbin Hotel, Nathalie was feeling anxious and worried. She had been instructed by (Y/N) to stay away from his territory, which made her uneasy. Despite following his orders, she couldn't shake off her concerns. Sir Pentious and her son Ryan noticed Nathalie's distress and supported her throughout the ordeal. Nathalie considered (Y/N) to be a brother figure and knew he was powerful, but she was still anxious about his safety. She remained prepared to rush to his territory if needed.

Charlie and Vaggie were the next to find out about the events occurring. Charlie was worried for (Y/N) but was told by (Y/N) to not worry about him. He had everything handled. Vaggie stayed out as her priority was Charlie and the Hotel's safety but still told (Y/N) to be careful and not underestimate the enemy.

Angel Dust and Husk were worried but didn't voice it as (Y/N)'s problems were none of their business. Angel had his friend on standby just in case things went south for (Y/N).

Alastor didn't care and just smiled as 666 News kept leaking information. He chuckled as he wondered how (Y/N) was going to handle the problem without revealing the truth.

At I.M.P. Headquarters, the entire crew was worried. Moxxie and Millie kept themselves updated on the situation as they knew something was coming. Especially when they knew Striker was involved and they didn't like him one bit.

Loona didn't show it but she was also worried for (Y/N). He helped her father keep his company and appreciated that even if she didn't show it. Also, she has a crush on him after witnessing his badass side when he fought Striker.

Now for the main man himself, Blitzo. He was worried but was confident that (Y/N) could handle himself. I mean, he was an Overlord, arguably one of the strongest, and the Leader of the Vees. Blitzo was ready to assist if necessary. He didn't want to lose his landlord but secretly Blitzo didn't want to lose a friend. Never. Again.

(With (Y/N))

(Y/N) was overlooking his territory from his home which was located in the center of his territory. He looked out the window to see his soldiers patrolling the streets.