Small Teaser

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

"You know when I first entered Hell."

Flashback to (Y/N) walking towards Pentagram City.

"I thought I would just lay low. Ignore Exterminations. Ignore everything."

Flashback to (Y/N) hiding during exterminations and watching from his window as Sinners are killed off one by one. (Y/N) walking past dead bodies as turf wars happen blocks away.

"It turned out, that wasn't the case."

Flashback to (Y/N) saving Nathalie and her son Ryan.

Next scene (Y/N) rushes to hide before seeing Carmilla, Odette, and Clara running. (Y/N) turns around to leave before freezing. He growls before turning around and following.

It goes dark. A gunshot is heard as the following scene plays. An exorcist drops dead with a hole in their head. Odette and Clara watch as (Y/N) lowers his smoking revolver.

Back to the present. We see (Y/N) clenching his fist, glaring at the closed portal located in the sky.

" Now, I must fight another war."

Velvette comes into view from behind. She has a worried expression.

" You don't have to do this alone," Velvette softly said. (Y/N) shakes his head before walking past Velvette and toward the office door.

" You have your orders." (Y/N) walks out of the room. Velvette growls in frustration.

It goes dark.

" You know what's funny (Y/N)."

The scene shows Heaven before cutting to a young (Y/N) interacting with Adam. (Y/N) shakes his head at Adam as they just finished talking.

" I liked you. Always had a feeling you were meant to be more than a front desk bitch."

A younger (Y/N) is getting annoyed as Adam keeps getting crumbs on his paperwork.

" Someone of your caliber would have been the perfect Lieutenant or even General."

Lute and Adam are seen spying on (Y/N) who was training at a hidden training ground. Adam was smirking. Lute had an emotionless stare, but as she and Adam observed more. Lute's emotionless stare turned into a smile.

The scene goes dark before cutting to Adam and (Y/N) staring each other down. Adam flying in the sky and (Y/N) has his angelic features out.

" Instead you chose them." Adam summons his guitar. (Y/N) unfolds Crescent Rose. Both fighters charge at each other as the scene changes.

The Hotel residents watch as (Y/N) and Lucifer for the first time. Lucifer introduces himself first. " Hi, bitch." Charlie smacks her forehead as (Y/N) sighs in disbelief. This is the ruler of hell and the one blackmailing him.

The scene changes to (Y/N) walking into the frame as Alastor goes back to normal and Husk cowers in fear. " Who knew the Radio Demon had a leash? So tragic..." (Y/N) mocked.

Alastor's face twitches as the surroundings start getting disoriented. " If you know what's good for you. Keep your mouth shut."

" Empty threats."

Alastor chuckles creepy. " Can't wait until you're in chains."

We now see (Y/N) standing by Vaggie's side as Adam and Lute enter the room.

" I'm saying this once. Get out."

Lute chuckles in amusement. " Hmmm. Let me think... No."

(Y/N) growls as his power leaks. Lute waves her finger. " Ah, ah, ah. We wouldn't want to alert Sera would we~" Lute said as (Y/N) glared at her before standing down.

Lute pats (Y/N)'s cheek. " Good boy."

" Fuck you."

The scene changes to (Y/N) and Charlie talking as the rest of the Vees, Vaggie, and Carmilla watch.

" CHARLIE! You are asking me to risk the lives of my people. What don't you understand?"

" (Y/N)! We need to stand together! All of us need to stand together." Charlie gestured toward the Overlords in the room.

" NO!" Charlie jumped back when (Y/N) screamed as his wings and halo shined in his anger.

" I won't let my people fight another war." (Y/N) took a seat as Charlie dropped something on his desk.

(Y/N) stares at Charlie before looking at the contract dropped on his desk.

" I'm redeeming my contract," Charlie said softly. (Y/N) stares at Charlie as the screen darkens.

The screen opens up to (Y/N) getting up from underwater to avoid drowning.

(Y/N) gasps for air as he coughs before getting up. Once (Y/N) recovers, he notices he's not wet and he's in his territory. He was in a peaceful area before with a giant tree located in the area seconds ago." What's happening?"

" HELP!" (Y/N) sees a sinner running towards him from a fog of some kind. He unfolds Crescent Rose and prepares to rush in but freezes in shock when the sinner is disintegrated by an attack. (Y/N)'s shock quickly switches to anger.

(Y/N) gets into stance as he hears someone walking towards him.

" Who are you!" (Y/N) angrily questioned. He hears a dark chuckle.

" I'm the one who keeps you up at night." (Y/N) sees the shadow of a figure getting closer.

" I'm what you're were supposed to be." (Y/N)'s eyes widen in fear as he starts shaking. He backs away slowly once the figure leaves the fog and reveals themselves.

" I'm your FEAR!" A black armored boot stomps into the frame. As the screen darkens, the tip of a weapon comes into the frame. A blessed tip.

_______________________

Small teasers. I wonder how many of you can't wait anymore after reading the teasers.

Anyway, I think everyone wants to hear good news, right?

The next chapter comes out very soon. Within three days. Which means, today, tomorrow, or Sunday.

Well... bye now!