Chapter VI

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

(Deal Ends Today)

"Cancel all my meetings today, Nathalie," (Y/N) said. Nathalie starts typing on her work tablet. It's been ten years since Velvette joined the Vees. The four Vees have made names for themselves. 

Vox has expanded his Company. Voxtek offers Entertainment like Vogitek, Voxflix, Voxtube, and Voogle. 

Voxtek also sells food like V & V's, Voot Floop, Veets, Voxsicle, Bubble-O-Val, and Velvetto. 

Voxtek even made their first electronic products. Vphone, V-Watch, and VoxTek Voyer Scope. 

Lastly, Voxtek offers a single service, Shuttervox. 

To say the least, Vox has gone a long way with (Y/N)'s funding. Speaking of Funding, (Y/N) changed the deal, instead of taking Eighty percent of monthly earnings, he's only taking forty percent now. Vox celebrated like a maniac when (Y/N) changed the deal. 

For, Valentino, his porn studio was extremely popular in hell. His most popular star brought him large amounts of money every month. If (Y/N) remembers correctly, they were called Angel Dust. However, Valentino was also an annoyance to work with. 

(Y/N) was losing it slowly with him. The number of times (Y/N) he had to put his foot day when Valentino tried to sneakily force people to work for him from his allies' territory. Vox didn't mind but Velvette and (Y/N) did. 

The screaming matches Valentino got into with Velvette and (Y/N) if he was having a bad day was in the triple digits. Valentino even tried hitting (Y/N) once. Let's just say, Valentino was knocked cold for a whole week. After this Valentino would glare at (Y/N) anytime he couldn't get his way. 

And the times he did get his way, Valentino would give (Y/N) a smirk. Those times were because (Y/N) would be the only one to vote no for something Valentino wanted. Most times Valentino bribes Velvette with extra funding for her fashion. Vox votes yes or no depending on Valentino's ideas, if they would make the Vees look bad or good. (Y/N) just voted no every time, because fuck Valentino. 

For Velvette, her fame went through the roof. She ruled the fashion world of hell. Nobody ever came close to beating her. She has no rival which made her a little bit arrogant. (Y/N) could tell Velvette was arrogant since the day they recruited her, so he wasn't surprised she got worse. At least she gets along with all the Vees. 

Velvette however got along well with (Y/N). (Y/N) would always vote yes for her ideas as they rarely harmed the reputation of the Vees. For multiple reasons, Velvette held (Y/N) in high regard. the two main ways (Y/N) was no weakling, he showed his strength by beating two strong Overlords. The second reason, (Y/N) is not one to bend to others, if they attack his territory or if idiotic gangs attacked the Vees while they were out as a group. (Y/N) shows no mercy.

 Velvette never questioned (Y/N)'s motives or actions when it came to deciding things for the Vees. 

Velvette even proclaimed herself the backbone of the Vees, something nobody disagreed with. 

Finally the main man himself, (Y/N) (L/N). His company, Fallen Industries was on top. He made millions every year. His secret blessed weapon deals also made him millions. Mainly because it would be the rich who would buy the blessed weapons. Fallen Industries toppled every other company but one. Carmilla Carmine is the only one who was considered (Y/N)'s rival by the public. 

Hell's best arms dealer was the only person whom Fall Industries couldn't topple. They both always swapped from best arm dealers yearly. The public was waiting for the day the Vees declared a turf war on Carmilla. The public would be ready to place large bets when the day comes.