Chapter IX

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

(V Tower, Conference Room)

The Vees were doing their yearly meeting. During the meeting, they discussed the effects of Extermination Day on their territories. 

(Y/N), Velvette and Vox were present. Valentino however, was nowhere to be found. It didn't help that an hour had passed. 

Vox was pissed. (Y/N) was getting annoyed, Valentino always did this. Velvette was just on her phone, but she was starting to get pissed, she had better things to do than wait. 

" Where is this fucker!" Vox screamed, his screen buffering. 

" I don't know. You all people should know where Valentino is," (Y/N) said. 

" What's that supposed to mean!" 

" It means we heard you two fucking. Meaning, you should know where he is," Velvette said without shame. 

Vox growled in anger, trying to hide his embarrassment. (Y/N) let out a soft chuckle, something Vox heard. 

" Why the fuck are you laughing!? Don't think I haven't caught you eye fucking Carmilla!" Vox revealed. 

" WHAT!" Velvette screamed in anger, snapping her head towards (Y/N). It's (Y/N)'s turn to be embarrassed. 

"I... have n-no idea what you're talking about," (Y/N) stuttered.  (Y/N) isn't going to lie. He does find Carmilla attractive. How he wished to fu-. (Y/N) shakes the improper thoughts away. Vox laughs, smacking the table rapidly. 

" Oh, man! Your stuttering gives it away. I mean I don't blame you. Carmila is ho-" Vox is punched towards the wall by Velvette. 

" Stop talking!" Velvette yelled.  (Y/N) groans, what is a mess of a meeting? Velvette gives (Y/N) a glare. What's so attractive about Carmilla? Her clothing is so outdated. Plus, why does (Y/N) want Carmilla when he can have a bad bitch like her. 

(Y/N) feels a glare aimed at him. He looks towards Velvette, who is glaring at him. 

" You good Velvette?" (Y/N) questioned. Velvette just turns away from him with a scoff. (Y/N) stretches his head, confused. Vox regains consciousness. 

" Uh... What hit me?" Vox asked. (Y/N) finds it surprising that Vox has no crack on his screen. 

The doors are slammed open, and Valentino walks into the room with a pissed-off mood. Seems his three partners will have to deal with an upset Valentino. 

" What's got you in the mood?" Vox questioned, taking a seat on (Y/N)'s right. Velvette sits on (Y/N)'s left. Valentino takes a seat next to Vox. 

" The fucking whore!" Valentino yelled, lighting a cigarette. 

" Uh huh. Well, let's get this meeting going," (Y/N) said, not wanting to hear Valentino rant. Unfortunately, Valentino wasn't going to stop anytime soon. 

" He thinks he can just come and go as he fucking pleases!" 

" We're here to discuss the situation of our territories," (Y/N) announced. 

" I fucking own him! Without me, he's nothing!" Everyone was just ignoring Valentino. 

" Let's start with you Vox," (Y/N) said. 

" The next time I see that him, I'm going to make his day fucking miserable!" 

" My territory was left in minimal damage. I lost barely any customers," Vox, answered. Not caring for the Sinners living in his territory.