Chapter XVIII

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

Blitzo blasts the TV with his flintlock pistol, and it explodes. 

" Nice one, B!" Millie complimented. 

" Gimme another, Mox," Blitzo ordered. Moxxie nervously sweeps away the flaming debris and puts another old-fashioned TV onto the stand. He turns it on with a scared look on his face. 

666 News logo appears as Blizo loads up his flintlock pistol. 

" Eh, nah. Not feelin' it. Next!" Moxxie changes the channel before Blitzo can shoot. A demonically dressed Betty Boop appears in black and white, dancing erotically with prominence. Moxxie flinches in anticipation. 

" Uh-huh. Keep going, keep goin', keep goin'..." 

Moxxie switches the Channel once again. Wall Wackford appears on the screen dressed in white with a black top hat, holding a cane. 

"I say, are you lookin' to get work making crazy contraptions and goofy gadgets? WELL, call me at Wacky Wally Wackford's Wacky Idea Factory, where you make the things and I make the money! Please! I'm very desperate!"

" Bingo!" Blitzo shoots and explodes the TV again, scattering debris.

" SIR!" Moxxie screamed. 

" WOO! You're on a roll, sir!" Millie complimented. 

We switch to Loona was was sleeping only to be woken up by rumbling. 

" Guys... do you feel that?" Loona asked. Everyone looks around to see things falling off the table. 

" Oh, shit! Is that a hellshake?" Blitzo questioned. Moxxie was confused. " That's possible?"

Millie grabs Moxxie. " Alright! Don't panic, Moxxie!"

Moxxie was staring at his wife with a confused face. " I'm not "panicking," because hellquakes don't happen." 

Loona grabs hold of Moxxie and shakes him. " STOP GETTING HYSTERICAL, FATTY!" Loona yelled before smacking Moxxie towards the window.