11.

Aegon finished the drink from his cup and rose to his feet. He walked over to Baela where the jug of wine stood. He took it and pour himself another cup.

"I, um... I regret the disappointment you're soon to suffer. But, if you ever wish to know what it is to be well satisfied, all you have to do is ask."-Aegon made several leery passes at Baela.

Jacaerys slammed his fists on the table as he stood up.

"Jace."-Baela gently brushed her hand against his as everyone around the table where looking at the young Prince.

As Jace cleared his throat, Aegon returned to his chair, but the one-eyed Prince slowly got up in order to defend his brother.

"Brother."-Naella looked across at Jace with a sense of concern and worry.

Jace felt his sister's concern and it was clear that she was also worried and didn't want to see the scene escalate into a full on brawl.

"To Prince Aegon and... Prince Aemond. We have not seen each other in years, but I have fond memories of our shared youth. And as men... I hope we may yet be friends and allies."-Jace instead chose to toast his uncles.

"To you and your family's good health, dear uncles."

"To you as well."-Aegon answered as Aemond sat down.

"Beware the beast beneath the boards."-Helaena muttered her riddle as she twirled something in her hand.

"Well done, my boy."-Viserys said to his grandson.

"I would like to toast to Baela, Rhaena and my darling niece, Naella."

Helaena rose up with a cup in jer hand as she offered a toast to the three girls at their prospective marriages.

"They'll be married soon. It isn't so bad. Mostly he just ignores you..."-the Princess said as her husband put his face into his hands.

"Except sometimes when he's drunk."

She made a subtle jab at Aegon regarding their own marriage, making her grandfather Otto chuckle and uncle Daemon laugh out loud.

"Nely, you may just be the luckiest one of us all."

"Thank you, dear aunt."-Naella raised her cup to her aunt.

Helaena smiled at Naella and Aemond as she sat back down. She knew that the two of them had been hiding their feelings under the surface.

"Good."-Otto whispered to his granddaughter.

"Let us have some music."-the King requested.

"Excuse me."-Jace politely apologized to Baela when several musicians in the corner begin playing.

Jace walked over to Helaena and invited her to dance with him, which she happily accepted.

Helaena took Jace's hand and followed him to the center of the room as the musicians began playing.

Viserys smiled contentedly as both sides of his family enjoyed themselves. But, he was getting tired. He began to breathe slowly as pain began to hit him.

"Guards."-Alicent took a notice of that and wave them over.

Four guards quickly came to their King's side and, lifting his chair up. Rhaenyra and Daemon stoop up, their act followed by their children.

"Please, sit down."-Alicent pleaded as Viserys was retiring to his chambers for the night.

"My littlest dragon."-Daemon turned to his daughter who was seated next to him.

The Dragon's Princess On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara