38"

Camilla had felt perfectly fine which was a stark difference to the girls whom she shared a dorm with

She didn't even know if Lily and Alice was alive. Mary had stirred in her bed and Marlene had hushed her as she got ready into some comfortable clothes, ready to supervise the second and first year flying session.

The session had been moved to the weekends and had quickly become quite the social event within the younger years. It had grown in popularity and Camilla struggled to keep an eye on everybody now people had started turning up in greater numbers. She was pretty proud of herself and of it's success and it seemed Professor McGonagall had agreed. Camilla had been called into her office, soon after they had returned from their Christmas break, and she expressed her delight about the session popularity.

Camilla hoped it had scored her a few points for being quidditch Caption next year.

She would have to ask someone else on the team if they could help supervise it all with her. She would ask Marlene but knew that she would absolutely despise getting up early to watch over what she called, 'small people'.  McLaggen was the last on her list, and she didn't trust Sirius whatsoever, he was just another liability added to the equation. Frank was often too busy studying as his NEWT's were coming up. That left Rachel and James.

Camilla made a mental note to ask them about it. Although James was more of her friend than Rachel was, Camilla thought it may be nice to give her a chance to take on a little more responsibility within the team and get to know each other better. If she didn't want to, she would just have to ask James.

She already knew James would say yeah.

All four marauders had woken up with a horrible hangover and Remus Lupin felt especially awful, with the full moon approaching.

"merlin" Sirius said clutching his head, "I feel like I've just been hit in the head with a beaters bat"

"You probably have mate" James groaned into his pillow, similarly feeling horrible, "Yesterdays match was a scrappy one"

"I swear I didn't even have that much to drink" Peter said, squinting as the light streamed into the dorm room through the red curtains

"Dirk cresswell spiked the already spiked punch" Remus said, feeling extremely lethargic and tired

"And you're only just telling us this now?"James murmured running his hand down his face, trying hard to remember the accounts of the night. His mouth dropped open as the realisation dawned upon him, "Christ! I need to go and apologise to Prewett!" he exclaimed, jumping out of bed and quickly changing into some warmer clothes.

"What for?" Peter asked, slightly wincing loudness of James' exclamation

"I'll explain in the morning" James waved off, pulling his shoes on