107"

(time jump)

(time jump)

Molly Weasley had felt a lump form in her throat when she first saw him.

It was the same lump that formed whenever Ginny would drag her outside to show her a new quidditch trick she had learnt. Of course she would be terribly worried. She was only ten, yet the tricks she was performing was enough to make anyone's heart beat a little bit faster. But it wasn't the motherly fear that made the lump in her throat form.

It was the deja vu.

The memory's that seemed so far away seemed to play out right in-front of her.

They were related after all, and Ginny knew of her aunt Camilla.

Everyone told her how alike they were though she never really understood what that meant.

For Molly to see her little sister in her daughter was cruel, yet it was a comfort.

But to see Harry Potter looking so similar to that man she remembered from many years ago, it almost took her breath away.

It was Ron's first year at Hogwarts and the Weasley family were all lugged down by what seemed to be hundred of cases and trunks along with bags and owl cages.

Molly was terribly rushed off her feet and flushed, trying to get Fred and George to behave and to make sure they all had everything.

"Alright Percy, you first" Molly instructed, waving her third eldest son through first.

Percy disappeared through the wall with ease.

"Fred, you next" Molly continued, attempting to hurry it all along, the train would be leaving soon.

"He's not fred, I am!" one of the twins exclaimed

"Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother" the other chirped with amusement

"Oh sorry George" Molly signed as she put an arm around Ginny

"I'm only Joking, I am Fred!"

As the twins ran through the barrier, a small voice had caught her attention.

It was then that she had spotted the boy.

"Excuse me! Could you tell me how to get onto the platform?"

To molly weasley it was immediately clear to her the name of the boy.

He was a Potter through and through.

"Of course. Not to worry dear, it's ron's first time to Hogwarts as well" she smiled

Ron was smaller than the twins, yet had the same flaming red hair and smiled to harry in a friendly manner.

"Now all you've got to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. Best to do it at a run if you're nervous"

Harry seemed particularly worried about this and Ginny had seemed to notice.

She caught his eye and smiled gently.

"Good luck, you'll be alright"

——————————
A/N

These are gona be small chapters

Sort of like little snippets