48"

A loud bang had distracted Camilla, Mary, Marlene, Lily and Alice as they ate their tea in the great hall

It had sounded from the Slytherin table and made nearly every student in the hall jump out of their skin.

Camilla whipped her head around to the Slytherin table to see a fog of smoke clouding their vision. It was thick and black and a couple of the students surrounding it coughed and heaved hopelessly. As the fog dispersed across the room and their vision improved, Camilla let out a gasp at who had been directly targeted.

She had expected it to be Severus.

Steve Laughalot coughed horribly, doubling over out of breath.

But he didn't look like the Steve Camilla knew.

His black buzz cut hair was no longer and his hair was sprouting out of his head and pooling on the floor around his feet it was growing at such a speed. His nose was morphed into one of a pig and a tail had sprouted from under his robes.

Across his face, a string of pimples that read, Ponce, across his face.

As more students had realised what had just happened, a roar of laughed filled the air and Steve looked horribly embarrassed.

Camilla knew exactly who the culprits were.

The marauders were nowhere to be seen.

She supposed they were lurking somewhere nearby under James' invisibility cloak. He had mentioned that Sirius was planning something.

She didn't particularly know how to feel.

Laughalot hadn't bothered her since she had blackmailed him and she was quite concerned that it may dredge up previous hatred.

But still... he definitely deserved it and she was unable to hide her smile as one of the spots popped and horrible yellow puss dripped down his face.

Her suspicions were confirmed by the missing presence of the Marauders in the common room that evening. She suspected they were having a royal bollocking by professor McGonagall.

"Do you think McGongagalls finally killed them?" Marlene asked at she moved her piece on the chess board as she played with Alice.

"I wouldn't blame her if she has done" Lily reasoned from Camilla's side, her head full of red hair resting on Camilla's shoulder tiredly

"But merlin it was good to see" Mary sighed, re-imagining the look on Steves face, "The boy had it coming. He was horrible to you both" she said angrily, addressing Camilla and lily.

"He is a prat" camilla nodded agreement.

The girls conversation was interrupted as a first year nervously approached them. Camilla recognised them from her quidditch sessions but didn't know of them personally. She smiled warmly as the girl looked practically terrified.