89"

Ensuing the Gryffindor win down at the quidditch pitch, a blaring party was commencing in the common room

Once again, all students from forth year and above were all packed into the room as music blasted out from somewhere unknown. The drinks table, as always, was stacked with all sorts of alcoholic beverages and snacks and majority of students were already extremely drunk. Last match they had been robbed of their celebration party and everyone was glad to be given a chance to party. It was a good excuse to let go and forget everything to do with the war.

Camilla and the other girls had decided to make quite an effort in their appearance, given they had not had one in a fair time, and spent hours getting ready in the girls dorm.

Lily had leant Camilla her favourite burgundy mini dress which she received for her eighteenth birthday. Camilla had adored it since lily had shown it her and Lily had agreed they would share it. In fact everything each girl owned, was the belongings of the other.

The marauders, as always, was very much enjoying themselves and were life of the party. Peter was red faced dancing, utterly pissed, with a fellow seventh year Gryffindor girl, whilst Sirius tampered with the music player over the speakers. Remus was chatting with Marlene animatedly by the drinks table knocking back quite a few drinks and James was laughing along with Jonathan, celebrating the win.

Camilla had decided to approached them with a smile.

"enjoying yourself boys?" she asked, sipping her drink

"Always enjoying a chance to get fucked" Jonathan laughed, "Good match today for you Prewett aye?"

"Couldn't have done it without the rest of you" she laughed with a shrug of her shoulders

"Don't be stupid Prewett, you was the star of the match, wasn't she Potter?"

James seemed to snap out of his day dream.

He was too busy just appreciating Camilla.

She looked absolutely beautiful in her dress which seemed to fit like it was made for her. Her long blond hair fell over her shoulders and down her back in loose curls and a shimmery eyeshadow casted a twinkle across her face. Not to mention her deep red lips that looked like the perfect ripe cherries that tasted oh so delicious.

Camilla had noticed the way he was looking at her and raised an eyebrow.

"A star" James confirmed with a nod of his head, "I'm quite worried you're going to become best player on the team" he teased, "then who would I be?"

"Oh Please Potter, i'm that already" she quipped with a gentle smile

James and Jonathon both laughed and Jonathon excused himself to go and help Rachel who was currently trying to stop some forth year from throwing up in a vase.

"You look stunning as always Prewett" James said, looking down at her with an intense gaze from behind his glasses

He still made her feel flustered.