99"

Life at Shell cottage had cast a warmth over Camilla she thought she had lost forever

Camilla and James had formed a perfect routine, similar to that which they'd formed at Hogwarts.

After a hectic day, they pair of them would come together and revel in each others company. It was so peaceful it was difficult to even imagine that a war was going on outside.

If the other was on a mission or duty for the order, the other would wait up for as long as it would take for them to return home. Camilla would feel her eyes sag whilst she sat in the armchair, looking out to the crashing waves as the sun began to rise the next morning as she waited for James.

He would always turn up and she would squeeze him so tightly.

It wasn't very often that they did not attend the same missions together. James had insisted that Moody would send both of them together when possible. James and Camilla had always had each others back and forever would, going into battle would most definitely not change that.

James was Camilla's shelter from everything going on, and Camilla was James'.

They looked after each other. They knew what the other needed.

They loved so deeply that they would tend to the other without them even having to express what they needed.

James had been on a mission for the day and was due to return late into the night. He had left early in the morning with Sirius, something about collecting information on the movement of mountain trolls in the north. As always, when James had left the cottage, Camilla was a bundle of nerves.

Molly had suggested that she and children should pop around to help take her mind off it. Camilla knew it was merely a plea for help. Molly Weasley seemed to be drowning in young children.

From the kitchen Camilla would hear the wind chime sing as she completed the rest of the washing up. Strangely, it would always gently tinkle whenever anyone approached. She supposed it was the ever mystery of magic around her.

The gentle song of it was mixed with the laughter of children and he shrill voice of Molly trying to herd them all together.

Camilla opened the door and a flood of children ran into the house.

"Aunt Camilla!" Bill exclaimed as Charlie and Percy came barrelling into her, hugging her leg

Camilla ruffled their red hair with a laugh as a frazzled Molly walked through the door behind them.

"Hello boys" She smiled fondly, "Hello mol, feeling a little worn out are we?"

Molly just glared at her younger sister whom found it terribly amusing and collapsed down into Camilla's settee with Fred and George in her arms.

"They're turning me grey!" she exclaimed, putting Fred and George, who had now started crawling, down onto the woollen rug

"It's only the consequences of your own actions mol. And grey is a better sight than red" Camilla had laughed, handing her a mug of tea she had previously made in anticipation of her arrived