The Infinite

Narrator

Custodia Damnationis a tool used to mimic the emptiness of the void. The energy of nothingness was flowing through it and usually when a being comes into contact with the void the seize to exist as they fade into nothingness becoming nourishment for the vacuum of emptiness. Why had Azazel not vanished. Why was his soul and body still intact that we may never know will now. Our unwilling protagonist sitting on god knows what maybe a skull I mean it's dark in there I mean really dark

---

**Azazel POV:**

I'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG. Sorry about that; I just needed to let that out. I mean, being stuck inside an empty space with nothing to do but comprehend a concept would drive anyone insane. So, this must be what Father must feel like. I'm lucky I'm not falling through the gap – that's if the old man hasn't faded out of existence. But that's a thought for another time. The main question is how long will I be here? How long will it take for me to reach my goal? I wonder how I'm not crazy yet. Maybe I am crazy. I mean, I'm fated to be Heaven's Destroyer – that's kind of funny in a way. Most people never realize that when one tries to prevent fate, instead of being prevented, it happens. So, this sealing might be what I need. This might allow me to get information on the infinite. The only problem is I can't see.

Wait, I can't see; therefore, I can't process information. That's it. That was the answer the entire time. The infinite isn't some type of weapon. In truth, the infinite is all the information in existence, known or unknown, whether it exists or doesn't. That's the infinite. But how does one tap into the infinite ?

**3rd POV:**

A rumble was heard within the infinite nothingness that was the Custodia Damnationis. A deep voice was heard, and a riddle was said:

"In realms unseen, a power untold, Within your grasp, secrets unfold. No bounds to knowledge, limitless flow, What am I, the essence of infinite glow?"

**Narrator:**

The answer was simple, but it took Azazel a long time to figure it out, even with his intelligence. Azazel's one weakness was his own arrogance and overconfidence. That always prevented him from thinking outside the box, wouldn't allow him to use his imagination. The infinite may be a combination of all knowledge in existence and out of existence but also requires the use of one's imagination. How long would it take Azazel to figure out this was his first hurdle in conquering the concept known as the infinite?

**Timeskip (I think time doesnt flow  in the Custodia Damnationis):**

**Azazel POV:**

The answer was simple. The answer to the riddle was Wisdom. That's all there was to it. My own arrogance didn't allow me to see what was so obvious.

**3rd POV:**

Everything stood still. Then an overwhelming scream of pain and agony was heard. That scream came from Azazel Nightshade. His body was undergoing a transformation; his bones breaking, then repairing themselves. His veins blew up, leaking all his blood out. The gold blood was seen leaking as the veins began to repair themselves, and his blood was replaced by a darker than crimson liquid. His eyes soon expanded, and they began to disintegrate. What replaced them was two different eyes: one eye that had a black sclera and a white iris and pupil; the other eye was a soft ruby red. His hair remained snow white, then a black halo appeared. His once raven-black wings were now just skeletal frames. His once white clothes were now stained in gold blood, making it look as if he was part of a cheap budget horror movie cast. And after all that, the pain vanished just as quickly as it arrived. The man that was Azazel Nightshade was gone. In his place was a man with ebony brown skin, one eye that had a black sclera and a white iris and pupil, the other eye was a soft ruby red. His hair was as white as snow, and it had grown to a consistent length. His once cold halo was replaced by a black one; his wings were replaced by a skeletal frame. All in all, he looked like a mix of majestic and menacing; he looked wise.

**Azazel POV:**

I have achieved it, and yet I have not achieved it. The infinite, at the moment, my body seems unable to handle its full state. This state was for God and God alone. The change my body has gone through seems to have made me half-demon, so this makes me a Nephilim. Just great. I've got even more reason for people to hate, but right now, I've got the power to break out of this damned box with a swipe of my hand. A door opened, and as soon as I walked through it, all I saw was a red sky, a moon with the Star of David, and buildings on fire, demons running about. If there was one word to describe what I saw, it would be carnage.

Azazel: *Cough Cough* It seems my body isn't ready for this power just yet.

**3rd POV:**

Azazel coughed more, this time violently. As he looked at his hand, he saw his own blood right before passing out. He reverted to a new state with midnight black hair. His wings disappeared, as well as his halo, leaving him passed out and incredibly vulnerable.

A woman ambled through, her face etched with a displeased expression, signaling her discontent with the unfolding events. The woman was a tall, slender hellborn demon, standing at over 6 feet, around 6 and a half feet tall. She has long, blonde hair, with lighter blonde and pink highlights, which is tied into a twice-banded low ponytail. Her blonde bangs flip to her left with a curl. Her name was Charlie, and she was the Princess of hell. Right now, all she saw was ruin, destruction, and despair.

**Charlie POV:**

I hate, I hate, I hate all of this needless bloodshed and damage. Haven't we paid enough by being here in hell? What was the point of all this? I, for one, know that all of this overpopulation talk was bullshit. I just want to protect my people, but what can I do to change this?

**3rd POV:**

Charlie continued to ponder the question when she came across Azazel; he was injured badly.

Charlie: Oh shit, oh shit, what can I do? I mean, I'm not good at medical things. *She slaps herself.* Okay, calm down Charlie, you can do this.

*Summons bodyguards.*

Razzle and Dazzle: Reporting for duty, ma'am.

Charlie: Quick, help him to the nearest hospital. He's lost a lot of blood. If you have any problems, tell them I sent you.

Razzle and Dazzle: On it, ma'am.

The two goat bodyguards transformed into a more monstrous state and lifted Azazel up as they took him to get medical attention.

**Charlie POV:**

I hope he will be okay. He looks like he's been through a lot. Well, only time will tell.