Yep Definitely the Storm

[Azazel Pov]

People tend to say killing is evil, but I disagree. I believe true evil is measured by the intent behind the action, and what I'm about to do may be considered evil, or it might just be downright devious. Okay, you may be wondering why I started with such a deep philosophical

Azazel: *Demonic Voice* I'm gonna f**king kill you, slimey piece of shit. I'll reap your soul out and feed it to the void.

[Azazel strangling Seviathan]

Seviathan: (purple face struggling to breathe, has an arrogant smirk) Y...ou c..an ha..ve...the b..itch. I...done w..ith h..er a..nyway.

Azazel [fourth wall break]: Too soon, okay. Back it up. Rewinding.

Honestly, I think I'm in love. No, no, honestly, I'm in love with Charlie. I know I shouldn't be falling for someone that easily, but I've been her bodyguard/personal attendant for 6 years now. I even went to the same school as her. The only problem with me and her going out is Seviathan Von Eldritch, her current boyfriend. Good god, he's such a prick. I mean, not only missing their dates but making her the butt of all his jokes. And the worst part is she doesn't see it. Is it true what they say that girls fall for assholes? I think I need a drink.

Stepping into a dimly lit bar, the neon sign flickering, I plopped onto a stool. Ordering a drink, the amber liquid swirled in my glass, mirroring my mixed emotions. The bartender, a weathered soul, shot me a glance, "Tough day?"

I sighed, my demonic vibe taking a back seat. "You could say that," I admitted, taking a sip. The warmth slid down, easing the day's tension. The bar morphed into a sanctuary, a place to mull over life's complications amid the laid-back hum of strangers and the cozy glow of dim lights.

"Ladies, a bar is like a sanctuary for guys. Remember that." I sat there drinking for god knows how long until I events bumped into a colleague. Okay, okay, she's more than a colleague; we're more friends with benefits. Okay, don't ask for more details. Back to the story. Okay, she sat right next to me and had a playful grin on her face.

Azazel: Velvette, how may I be of assistance?

Velvette: Oh, come on. Is that what you say to someone you slept with? That hurt my feelings, Azzy Bear.

Azazel: *Groan* It was a one-time thing, and don't call me that.

Velvette: Why not, my Cuddlezazel?

Azazel: Because it's embarrassing, Velvette. Can we just focus on whatever you need help with?

Velvette: Fine, fine. But you can't deny we had some fun that night.

Azazel: Fun or not, let's keep it professional from now on.

Velvette: Professional? That's no fun, Azzykins. But fine, let's get serious. I need your magical touch to handle a little situation.

Azazel: (rolls eyes) What did you get yourself into this time?

Velvette: Nothing I can't handle, darling. But I might need some extra muscle, and who better than my favorite Demon Bear?

Azazel: I'm not your favorite anything, and I'm not your muscle. But spill the details, Velvette.

Velvette: Take a guess, sweetheart. I'm a fashion designer. Come on, let's do this like old times.

Azazel: Old times? We're not a team, Velvette. But fine, I'll help clean up your mess. Just don't get too attached to any cute nicknames.

Velvette: (smirks) No promises, Cuddlezazel. Let's go raise a little hell together.

Velvette: Azzykins, love, I've got this smashing idea. I need a model for my new demonic-inspired fashion line.