La Lanza Ardiente(The Burning Spear)

[First of all, thanks for the support. I really appreciate it. I wouldn't be here without you guys.]

*Charlie Pov*

I can't believe it. I mean, first, I slept with Azazel, and it was amazing. God, why hadn't I gone out with him sooner? And second, are we a thing now? And if we are, what would our couple name be? Oh, I got it. What about Charazael? Or maybe Azarlie? But I'm really leaning towards Azalie. Ugh, I can't decide. Which is good.

Speaking of Azazel, where is he?

I stood up and got out of bed. I grabbed his shirt and put it on, along with my underwear. I opened the bedroom door and walked down the passage, and my nose was assaulted with probably the greatest scent I've ever smelled. My stomach rumbled as I entered the kitchen and there he was cooking. He then turned to look at me and he smiled.

Azazel strides toward me, wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. He leans in and kisses me, sending a wave of pleasure through me.

Azazel: "Morning, Sunshine."

Charlie: "Morning to you too. Last night was... unexpected."

Azazel: "Unexpectedly amazing, right?"

Charlie: "Yeah, it was. But now I'm wondering, what does this mean for us?"

Azazel: "I was hoping you'd bring that up. How about we figure it out together? No rush."

Charlie: "Sounds good. By the way, any thoughts on a couple name? Charazael, Azarlie, or something else?"

Azazel: "Hmmm, Azalie has a nice ring to it, don't you think?"

Charlie: "Azalie it is, then. So, what's the plan for today?"

Azazel: "How about breakfast? I've got something special cooking."

Charlie: "Lead the way, Chef Azazel."

And just like that, we had breakfast and it was incredible.

After breakfast, we strolled through the city, enjoying a seemingly perfect day until the ominous alarm of the extermination clock shattered the tranquility. Once again, the city plunged into chaos, and I couldn't shake the frustration of being a princess unable to aid my suffering people.

Azazel: "Hey, it'll be alright. We'll figure something out, Charm. You always do."

Charlie: "I know, I know. It just hurts to witness all of this. And, by the way, Charm?"

Azazel: (smirking) "Yep, your very own nickname has a nice ring to it, huh?"

Charlie (blushing): "Yeah, I like it."

I then turn to look away from him.

Azazel: (teasing) "Awww, look at the cute little kitten blushing."

Charlie: (Groans) "You're a distraction, you know that."

Azazel: "Yep, I know, but you love me, ya know you do."

Charlie: "I know."

We continue our walk, helping my people as we can, till we came across what looked like a moth with a large pink X on her eye.

????: (groaning)

Azazel: "Hey, you okay? If you can hear me, give me a sign."

Her one eye shoots open. She then grabs her spear, wincing. She points it at Azazel, her eyes showing nothing but spite, her breathing rough.

Charlie: "Hey, hey, calm down. We're not gonna hurt you; we're just trying..."

She jumps straight at Azazel, ready to attack him. Azazel, almost like he expected, moves to the side, then strikes the back of her neck, knocking her out, then catching her in a princess carry. I will admit, I was kinda jealous, why? Simply because my man is carrying a woman he's never met before.