Prophesiezed

*Check the Book 3 Cast update*

Book 3 - The Titans Curse

"Didn't take you long to find me?" Thalassa explained as she sat down on her boat

"Didn't take you long to find me?" Thalassa explained as she sat down on her boat. Ayden coughed once more. "Although your methods are barbaric."

"Yeah, well I need this quest to go kind of fast."

"Yeah, so you think drowning yourself with make it go faster?" Thalassa laughed at her. "We've got somewhere else to be kid, now grab my hand."

"What?"

"Grab my hand, if you want to get this quest going so fast, they are already waiting for you," She wiggled her fingers. Ayden hesitantly grabbed her hand as the world seemed to spin into a blackness. She was standing in someone's house. She could see out the window, but could only see woods. Ayden turned to see a welcome home sign hanging from the ceiling.

"What the hell?"

"I told them not to," A girl muttered. She had a permanent frown on her face.

"Oh quiet that Achlys, she wanted to have some fun," Thalassa pushed Ayden forward moving her through the small house.

"Achlys?" Ayden whispered over her shoulder.

"Goddess of misery, you both should get along well," Thalassa steered her around the corner until they came into the kitchen area. A man and a woman were standing close together. In one of the chairs, another woman was sitting. She had a drink in her hand.

"Are you all supposed to be gathered together like this?" Ayden asked. The three turned to face her.

"Well that is one way to introduce yourself," Thalassa laughed as she moved around Ayden and sat by the other woman.

"Ayden," The dark-skinned woman smiled. She had shoulder-length wavy hair and a bright smile. "I'm glad Thalassa brought you here."

"Where is here?" Ayden asked. The woman smiled.

"Well we can't tell you that, but this is where I live," She smiled.

"We live," The guy leaned onto the counter. "You are a child of Ares, right? The one he hates."

"The one he unclaimed," Ayden stared at each of them. "I need your help."

"What makes you think we will help you?" The other woman asked. Thalassa stared at her.

"Okay, before we start arguing, introduce yourselves. We may be old, but manners still apply." Thalassa added as she grabbed a chip from the bowl in front of her.

"Nyx." The woman next to her raised her hand.

"Chaos." The dark-skinned woman nodded.

"Aion." The man muttered.