Chapter Thirty

Cody pushed as deep as he could and felt like he'd fucking died and traveled beyond his own body.

This, right here, this is what he'd been missing his whole life. This sweet spot right here. His Emma and the feel of her gripping him, throbbing through her second orgasm. And fuck if that didn't just make him feel like a total badass?

         He gazed down to where they were joined and instantly forgot every other time he'd ever been within a woman. The touch of her flesh to him erased them all. She was it, no others existed.

Cody pushed into her deeper, lifting one of her legs slightly higher so he could find an even deeper thrust into her. He loved how she glistened on his cock as he watched. His hips moved back, dragging his cock out of her scalding warmth, before he glided back home again. Her velvet clenched around him making him grind his teeth trying to keep a tight rein on his control. When what he really wanted to do was be so deep inside her she would always feel him. And he absolutely hated that he had to wear the condom but for now, this was what had to happen. They were only just beginning their life. He wanted her all to himself for a little while so it was a necessity.

"Cody...please..." she begged, her eyes still silently urging him on. Her lush lips wide, open in her ongoing pleasure. Her back arched as she met his thrusts with her own. Gone was his shy Em, in her place was the wildest most exciting woman ever.  He'd known when he held her in the dark that night she'd look like this. Like a wanton angel from his best dreams that had come to life, she was fucking perfect.

He gazed down at her and noticed that her eyes seemed to glow from within. Distractedly Cody dismissed it and began to move, long, deep and slow thrusts building up the rhythm so that way maybe, just maybe he wouldn't go off like a guy with his first lay. He didn't want to stop until his woman was as limp as a damp rag. He wanted her so damn satisfied she couldn't lift her lashes. Even though he intended to go home and start it all over again later.

Cody focused on counting the times her perfect breasts bounced as he slammed into her, deeper and deeper as she cried out for more. The points of her heels were cutting into his lower back and he didn't care at all. Her nails scored his shoulders and biceps as he went harder still, feeling and sensing her third and unbelievable more intense orgasm raining down on her. He wanted to make her scream with release.

"Eyes Emma," he demanded, wanting to watch her eyes go fuzzy and disoriented. Her ocean eyes gazed up at him. The helpless passion within her soul was bared right there in her fathomless gaze.

Her voice urged him on, forcing him to pound harder, faster, deeper wanting to send her over and then join her because damn it he didn't think he had much longer left in him before he blew like a volcano. The sensation of her pussy clenching and undulating around his cock was too much. He was about to lose his mind within her body. Fuck how had he lived without this woman? It'd never been like this.

The moment her inner muscles clamped down hard like a silky vice, he went over with her. He gripped her tightly, growling out his own release and enjoying the sight and sound of hers. Pleasure spiraled through his cock and outward, making his knees feel watery. His whole body shook like a cypress in a hurricane's wrath. His hips kept moving in deep jabs drawing out both of their releases.

Usually this was the moment where relaxation would set in.

But it didn't.

At the same time, while his body was still flying higher than he'd ever felt it, a separate feeling, something similar to a shock wave rose between them. His mind was foggy where it had happened before, he dismissed the thought because damn it felt so fucking amazing. Her eyes still resting on his face echoed the same spark of light he'd noticed before. Only this time it occurred and sent the bright shaft of light between their chests. Like an explosion it went out and up and lit up the entire darkened office.
Emma's arms and sheath continued to clutch at him, as if still in the throes of her release; something within him clicked hard. Like he was coming again, but bigger, more powerful, more meaningful.