03

NORA'S POV

We both locked eyes. In my mind I knew I saw those eyes somewhere, but brushing it off I looked at Sophie who was already taking her sixth shot.

I really like drinking, but when I get too drunk i get pretty emotional. Like, one time I was out for New Year's with Sophie and our friends, and after taking some shots I started crying in Sophie's arms, saying how I love my friends.

But I still love to get drunk.

"This is so fun" Sophie shouts over the music before drinking her shot.

We've been here for like five minutes, and my best friend is already drunk.

"Don't drink too much" Svete tells Sophie as he snakes his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer. I place my head on his shoulder and close my eyes for a second before hearing him whisper.

"You're alright beautiful?" Steve asks and I nod.

Steve was always like this, flirty. Not only with me but with every girl he sees. So usually I don't pay attention to his 'sweet names' that he has for me.

"I just want to go home already" I sigh.

Sitting straight again I look around the place to see the same guy that was looking at me, talking with someone on his left. The boy on his left nodded before standing up and grabbing his drink, the guy doing the same.

They both exchange some words and start to walk towards us.

What the.

I look at Sophie who was looking in the same direction I was, before turning to me and smirking.

"They're coming" She sits up straight and fixes her hair. I roll my eyes at her and shake my head.

Maybe they're leaving

But I was wrong, they're both walked towards us, and placed their drinks on our table.

"Stört es Sie, wenn wir mitmachen?" A guy with black spiky hair asked looking at the three of us.
(translation: mind if we join?"

"Nein überhaupt nicht" Sophie immediately responded, shaking her head.
(translation: no, not at all)

"Sprechen Sie Englisch?" she asked and the boy nodded.
(translation: do you speak English?)

Meanwhile, I try to understand what language they speak. German.

I don't speak German, and I'm too lazy to learn it. I just know some words and that's it.

"Ja, aber unser Englisch ist nicht wirklich gut" he said and looked at Steve and me, "Hey, could we maybe join you?" He asked, looking between me and Steve.
(translation: Yes, but our English isn't really good)

Finally something I can understand.

"Yea, of course" Steve nodded, giving him a smile.

"I'm Bill, and this is my twin brother Tom" he introduced them both and leaned over Steve to shake hands.

"I'm Steve" he shook his hand smiling. Bill turned to me with a small smile.

"Nora" that was all I said before shaking his hand. I looked at the boy behind him, to see him staring at me with a small smirk, before sitting on the couch that was in front of us, Bill next to him.

I look over Sophie, and chuckle when I see her checking out one of the twins, Bill. I smack her hand playfully and she turns to look at me, before leaning to my ear.