24

NORA'S POV

"Nora..." I couldn't even look at her anymore, I felt guilty. Guilty for hiding this from her. But I hoped that Ryle would leave me alone, and I wouldn't have to tell anyone anything.

"I know- fuck, I know." I sighed and rubbed my hands together that were on my lap. "I wanted to tell you, I really did-"

"But you didn't!" She almost yelled out, but then her mouth shut and she looked at me. "I'm sorry for yelling. But Nora, why would you hide such a thing from me? What does Ryle want from you?"

"I don't know, okay? The first time I saw him was near flower shop, and then that's when everything started." I said and looked down. "I have no idea what he wants from me. All he says is that he wants to get back together."

"Don't tell me you want that as well. Nora, you have Tom, he likes you. I know he likes you. Don't break his heart by leaving him and going back to Ryle. Don't you remember what Ryle did to you, huh?" She asked, and I glanced at her.

"All Ryle did, was break your heart. Look- I'm your best friend, and I want what's better for you. But if you want to get back with Ryle-"

"Just stop." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Please." I opened my eyes again and stood up. Not saying another word I walked out of the kitchen and went upstairs to my bedroom.

I sat on my bedroom floor, near the door. I tried take deep breaths, wanting nothing more but this thing with Ryle just to end. What does he really want from me? Why won't he leave me alone?

The silence in my room ended when my phone started to ring. I grabbed it from my jeans pocket and cursed when I saw the caller.

I sighed and cleared my throat before answering. "Hello?"

"Hey Nora, we haven't really talked in a while. How are you?" He asked and I thought for a moment before speaking.

"I'm okay...what about you?" I asked and I heard him sigh.

"I'm good. Look Nora, I know what happened between you and Tom. All I want to say is, please don't push him away. He's really trying." He said softly and I closed my eyes. I don't want to speak with him right now. I want to be alone.

"I know, I know. I'll talk to him tomorrow." That was the only answer I gave before placing my phone on the floor and turning the speaker on.

"Thank you. How about we both spend the day together? Or...do you have some plans already?" He asked and I looked at my phone to check the time. It was already 11am.

"Uhm... actually-" I stopped. I really wanted to spend some time with Bill and get to know him, actually to spend time with all of the band members, but right now it's not the time.

"No I don't." I blurted out, and after that closed my eyes, cursing myself in my head.

"Okay, can you send me your address? I'll pick you up." Bill said and I sighed before muttering. "Yea, okay."

When I walked down the stairs I saw Sophie sitting on the couch watching television. Sofi was sleeping on her lap. Deli no where to be seen.

"Where's Deli?" I asked, and my voice made Sophie jump. She turned her head to look at me and sighed.

"He's in the kitchen, don't worry." Her eyebrow raised a little, and she spoke again. "Where are you going?" She asked and I walked towards the couch.

"Bill is going to pick me up... we're going to spend the day together." I said and her eyes went wide. I sat down on the couch near her, and looked at her. "What?"

"You're going to spend the whole day with Bill? Wait... Don't tell me you like him." She said and my own eyes went wide.

"Are you crazy? Of course I don't like him, I mean I do he's sweet and kind but he's a friend-"

She laughed. "Okay, okay. Just be safe. You do remember he's popular?" Sophie asked and looked at Sofi.

"Yes...you know, it's kind of strange that they're in a band and they are really popular. I even forget that sometimes." I smiled when Sofi opened her eyes and sleepily looked at me.

"Yea." She muttered and looked back at me. "Promise me, that you're going to be careful. If there's going to be any paparazzi, hide your face, okay?" Sophie asked softly and I smiled.

"I promise." I promised her and she smiled. "I'm really sorry for not telling you about Ryle...I just thought he would leave me alone soon..."

"Nora it's okay, but please don't hide things from me anymore." Sophie placed her hand on mine and smiled softly. Her smile quickly fell and she bit her lower lip. "Please, answer this question honestly." She said and I looked at Sofi.

"When was the first time you saw Ryle after three years?" Sophie asked, and that question made me sick to my stomach. I don't want to tell her the truth, but I can't like either. She's like a sister to me. We never hide things from each other.

"When Atlas was in Germany. Tom called me and said that he wanted to get coffee with me. Of course I agreed." I paused and cleared my throat. "I saw Ryle in the coffee shop." I just blurted out.

"Have you told Tom about Ryle?" She asked and I shook my head.

"He knew nothing at first. I didn't want to tell him about my past, I just told him everything about my dad and mom." I took a deep breath before speaking again. "But the strange thing is, is that when yesterday Tom saw me with Ryle...it just felt, like they knew each other. The way they looked at each other..."

"Maybe Tom was just jealous?" She wondered out lout and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I have no idea. But maybe I'm wrong, maybe they don't really know each other." I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and smiled when I saw a text from Bill, saying he's waiting outside.

"I have to go, will you be alright here alone?" I asked and stood up from the couch. She gave me a look.

"I won't be alone. I'll have Sofi and Deli with me. Don't worry about me." She smiled, making me grin.

What do you think will happen next...?

Don't forget to vote,

And I'll see you in the next chapter,

Tschüss ✮