17

NORA'S POV

Atlas is going back home.

Am I sad? Yes. Really sad. Atlas is going back home because of the new case. And I'm not mad because of that, I'm really happy for him that he enjoys what he's doing. I'm just sad because he's leaving me here alone. One month flied so quickly.

"I'll miss you little sister." Atlas smirked and pulled me into a big hug. I rolled my eyes and hugged him back. God knows when we ever see each other again. And I'll miss him so much.

"Say you're gonna miss me." He ordered me, making me choke out a laugh, while shaking my head. I closed my eyes and sighed, then smirked.

"Okay, okay, I'm gonna miss you." I rolled my eyes with a little smile. I pulled away from his arms, and he was smirking down at me.

"Good." He nodded and picked up his bags from the ground. Atlas sighed, looking at me one last time, and I gave him a smile smile, earning a groan from him.

"Don't be sad, Nor, it makes me sad." He shaked his head, as few tears were running down my cheeks. I can't help it. I'm too emotional.

"Nora." He warned, as he stared down at me. I wiped my tears and sniffed. I cleared my throat and smiled at him.

"Call me when you land, okay?" I asked and he smiled while nodding. Atlas pulled me into our last hug, and I pressed my head on his chest, closing my eyes.

"Call me." I demanded, while he chuckled, as we pulled away from our hug. I have no idea what I will do without him.

"And you hug Meis for me." He demanded back, as I tried to stop my smile widening as soon as I heard her name. Of course I will hug her.

I nodded, "I will."

He sighed again, and looked at me, his eyes full of sadness. I frowned as I looked at his face. I don't want him to be sad. I want him to be happy, and he should be happy because of his new case.

"I don't want to leave." Atlas ran his hand through his short dark-brown hair, while biting his lower lip. I glanced behind him, and sighed.

"Your flight is almost in three hours, you better get going." I said, making him gasp and shake his head with his annoying 'tsk' sound, leaving his lips.

"You want to get rid of me? I see." He laughed, seeing that I was glaring at him. "Next time I'll bring Allysa with me, and then we will both visit you." My brother smiled at me, while I was just staring at him. I hope I'll see Allysa soon, I miss our little sister talks, her hugs, my little sister's laugh. I just miss her.

"I hope." I said and he turned his head to look behind him, then he quickly pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the time. "Shit." He sighed.

"Bye Atlas." I smiled sadly again, and he nodded his head.

"Don't miss me too much." Atlas smirked at his own comment, while I was simply crossed my arms over my chest and titled my head, with a chuckle.

"Go." I rolled my eyes.

" I rolled my eyes